My son will soon be a member here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of that made sense. I see a 19 year old, who is younger then me, and call him a kid, and then I become a kid?

:lol

It's too late for this. You're so hung up on this little detail because he's obviously been 19 years old forever, and he was never any younger then that. Yep. Never was a kid who got death threats from a buncha angry old men.

None of that made sense. I see a 19 year old, who is younger then me, and call him a kid, and then I become a kid?

:lol

It's too late for this. You're so hung up on this little detail because he's obviously been 19 years old forever, and he was never any younger then that. Yep. Never was a kid who got death threats from a buncha angry old men.

no, I am just saying, that guy is old enough to serve in the army. Old enough to fight for the country. You really cannot call someone that age a child. Seriously this guy can vote. You really cannot call him a child anymore (even if he looks like one)

Celtic's room:

article-2246506-1679FE5B000005DC-724_634x420.jpg

Sure. But you do know Bieber's been around for a while. Right? You dingus. And at some point, during those years, he was...underaged? You dingus. And during those years, adults, on youtube, and other sites, wished him dead? You double dingus.

This is what I mean by two blackmasts. One is a dingus. One is ok.

Sure. But you do know Bieber's been around for a while. Right? You dingus. And at some point, during those years, he was...underaged? You dingus. And during those years, adults, on youtube, and other sites, wished him dead? You double dingus.

This is what I mean by two blackmasts. One is a dingus. One is ok.

:lol that makes no sense lol. We were talking about the papparazi that insulted him, that is recent.

About being a kid and people wishing he was dead....well, he is super famous and mega rich, I mean, he can afford to have his own bodyguard and everything. I really can't feel sorry for someone like that. Even if people were being that nasty when he was just a kid. I am not even saying it is okay for those people to be that way but, he is rich and famous :dunno

How am I supposed to know what that **** happened? :lol

That's your job. Anyway, good night. It's been ****ing dreadful talking with you here. I look forward to doing it tomorrow, later in the after noon, when I am free again.

Damn dude, the "child" is 18... old enough for the death penalty on first degree douchebaggery. You better be quiet before you're charged as an accessory! :cuss

this is the first thing that came to mind when I saw that pic....
Pepe7011FoghornLHeneryChickenHawk.jpg

ROTFLMAO!

I leave this thread for a day and this is what happens!

What a ****.

errr Justin Bieber. Not darth cruel's son. :lol

LOL...I figured that.

Bieber is trying to toughen up his image. It's not working. He's just looking like a fool.

Hey Darth...what's your son's handle?

It's...wait...read the next quote...

Don't say... it would be fun to try to figure out who he is.

(Oh, it's going to be a tough time for new members.) ;)

I like the idea...:lol

Damn dude, the "child" is 18... old enough for the death penalty on first degree douchebaggery. You better be quiet before you're charged as an accessory! :cuss

Damn dude, you gotta be so rude, you don't need to be so crude. Chill out. Eat some food. Come back. Back to the room. Sit down. Have a seat, you not need be discrete.
Check it hard, check it fast, better be quite before I got medeval on yo ***!

Damn dude, you gotta be so rude, you don't need to be so crude. Chill out. Eat some food. Come back. Back to the room. Sit down. Have a seat, you not need be discrete.

yeah you guys, Leave Bieber Alone!

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

I believe that was the online equivalent of a spitball that missed my head by 3 feet, but....

******' or should I say "Summer's Eve".

attachment.php

Back