My son will soon be a member here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, for being a colossal ******. I'm starting to think you're a fan. LOL.

he might be a "Belieber"

keep-calm-and-once-a-belieber-always-a-belieber-2.png

No, for being a colossal ******. I'm starting to think you're a fan. LOL.

Who's the douchier one? Someone pointing out the insanity over verbally attacking a child in public? Or some creep wanting to deport a child on the internets.....:dunno

But it sure is creepy. Ya creep.

well is not that big of a deal EITHER way.

the photographer was just doing what he does, is Bieber the first and only celebrity bothered by a photographer? is he?

second, Bieber could have just leave and let it go, but he wanted to act like a little baby "thug" and "try" to beat up the guy. One of the least tough humans in the word wanted to beat up a grown man for cursing at him.
it is pretty hilarious.

I guess you missed the big detail out of that story.

The incident started when Bieber aggressively bolted out of his hotel, pushing the paps in the process, which lead one photographer to yell at the singer: ”Go back to America, you little moron.”

Tis what all good photographers do. If they don't get someone's picture when they clearly don't want them too, they verbally insult them. Sure, he pushed some dudes out of the way...but whatever.

I think every paparazzi deserves to get beaten a few times with an aluminum baseball bat. They're worse then any Bieber or Tom Cruise. They invade people's privacy, and cause **** where ever they go.

I'm glad that one died chasing Bieber.

What the **** else was he supposed to do when some **** was hurling insults at him?

Jesus christ.

I'm sure someone has said worse to him before and he just laughed it off. He better get used to it.

Also, look at how he dresses and acts now. He looks stupid.

I guess you missed the big detail out of that story.

Tis what all good photographers do. If they don't get someone's picture when they clearly don't want them too, they verbally insult them. Sure, he pushed some dudes out of the way...but whatever.

I think every paparazzi deserves to get beaten a few times with an aluminum baseball bat. They're worse then any Bieber or Tom Cruise. They invade people's privacy, and cause **** where ever they go.

I'm glad that one died chasing Bieber.

CelticPredator LOVES Justin Bieber. :lecture

I agree. But still. I don't know. I never really paid any attention to the kid until I saw this report about how all this **** is getting to him...and I kinda felt sorry for him a bit.

Dude's a dumb kid. He has the rotten luck of existing in an age of no privacy, and the internet. How would you feel if you went onto every youtube video and saw the top comment threatening your demise?

Something a bit creepy about that. More so it being a dumb child.

Dude's a dumb kid. He has the rotten luck of existing in an age of no privacy, and the internet. How would you feel if you went onto every youtube video and saw the top comment threatening your demise?
Id probably stop walking around in public like this

Justin-Bieber-Gas-Mask-02.jpg

Pull up my pants, stop SEEKING attention, check my bank account and then think of the millions of people who want to sleep with me. Id soon forget about the name calling that everybody has to put up on a day to day basis in both school, work and out in public.

See, I don't follow this kid's life. :lol

So I don't know what the hell he does on a daily basis. I still just find it creepy adults wish a child dead is all.

When he's 21, wish him to death all you like. :lol

Amen brother

Id probably stop walking around in public like this

Justin-Bieber-Gas-Mask-02.jpg

Pull up my pants, stop SEEKING attention, check my bank account and then think of the millions of people who want to sleep with me. Id soon forget about the name calling that everybody has to put up on a day to day basis in both school, work and out in public.

See, I don't follow this kid's life. :lol

So I don't know what the hell he does on a daily basis. I still just find it creepy adults wish a child dead is all.

When he's 21, wish him to death all you like. :lol

21? :lol he stops being a kid at 18 bro,

why are you calling a 19 year old a child? :rotfl wtf.

he is old enough to go to prison if he ever committed a crime but he is just a child when it comes to someone hating him? are you for real?

you cannot be serious. a 19 year old child baby :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I didn't even know he was that old hahahaha, Celtic has totally lost it... :rotfl
19 year old baby...

Sure. But he's still a kid. 19 year old little kid. Small, meek, little child.

Like the blackmast.

Sure. But he's still a kid. 19 year old little kid. Small, meek, little child.

Like the blackmast.

what is that? your best friend's nickname?

He is Not a kid, you really are tripping boy. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl he is old enough to vote, to serve in the military :slap:lol
I seriously had no idea he was that old until now... 19 year old baby lol.

Now I know why you watch so much cartoons, you still feel like a teenager lol. Is interesting because in a way it kind of reflects the way you see things, you think 19 year olds are babies, so that must make you a teenager in your own eyes then.

Back