My son will soon be a member here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the **** else was he supposed to do when some **** was hurling insults at him?

Jesus christ.

he couldn't hurt a fly, Yet he is acting like he is ready to beat up some photographer.....:lol

the Bodyguard holding him is the funniest thing of all, because it looks like a father holding his very young teenage son :rotfl

the thing is Bieber keeps trying to act tough and gangsta, and it is funny :lol

Once again, the **** else is he supposed to do? I would've called that bastard a "limey ****" and wish his family would burn in a fire.

I'd lose fans....a course. :lol

But ****. You gotta fight those worthless humans with something. Why not horrible words?

It totally does! Look, I don't give a damn about Bieber, but if you're going to INSULT THE CHILD IN FRONT OF HIS FACE...then damn...you got problems.

Once again, the **** else is he supposed to do? I would've called that bastard a "limey ****" and wish his family would burn in a fire.

I'd lose fans....a course. :lol

But ****. You gotta fight those worthless humans with something. Why not horrible words?

Who cares? He ought to be deported based on his wannabe gangsta popstar persona alone. We need a tribunal just to assess his overall contribution to the reduction of IQ in females across the globe.

Who cares? He ought to be deported based on his wannabe gangsta popstar persona alone. We need a tribunal just to assess his overall contribution to the reduction of IQ in females across the globe.

Adults wanting to deport a kid for being famous....LOL.

I think CP is Justin Bieber. It makes perfect sense!

tumblr_m5wa6miapg1rz6yyzo1_500.gif

Back