My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the pickup. I've got this bust and agree pictures do not do it justice.

I'd like to see Hellboy next to Angel of Death in a picture if you ever get a chance :)

Hi Mate,

I was planning to take shot of Angel of Death and Hell Boy 2 life size side by side. Just dont have time and will do it later on. Thanks for reminding me.
Sure will do it.

Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

My friends, here the scans for you Angel of Death and Hell Boy 2 Life Size Bust. Hope you guys like it.

hellboi1.jpg

hellboi3.jpg

hellboi2.jpg

hellboi4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Must have set you back some money! And took you time to get them presented so well :)

Of course. that is what hobby is about. takes time and lots of passsions. And also hobby is very expensive.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Hey Amin, what exaclty is the full layout of that room? I just can't figure it out. Looks like you have wavy walls with custom recessed display cases. How do you acess each case... from the rear of the wall or do they each slide out?

Sorry I have so many questions, you just have a VERY IMPRESSIVE set up and I'm curiouse how you pulled it off.

Thanks! :D

Hey Amin, what exaclty is the full layout of that room? I just can't figure it out. Looks like you have wavy walls with custom recessed display cases. How do you acess each case... from the rear of the wall or do they each slide out?

Sorry I have so many questions, you just have a VERY IMPRESSIVE set up and I'm curiouse how you pulled it off.

Thanks! :D

Hi My Friend,
Hope this scan can answer your question.

cm1-1.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Hi My Friend,
Hope this scan can answer your question.

cm1-1.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Ahhhh gottcha! Looks great!!!

I'm designing blue prints for a room right now that's going to have multiple cases recessed into the walls with the front of the glass actually flush to the wall. Your room is very impressive. Do you have any before and after pics of the room (I'm assuming you built it that way) when it was constructed?

Amin Ko, How about selling me your T 800 Cinemaquette?:naughty

Hi Mate,
Thanks for offering. but sorry, I dont sell mine. hope you can allocate one. It is awesome maquette and you should get it if you are a fan of terminators like me. Indeed I am still waiting for my sideshow half side endoskeleton.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Back