My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator on horse. another awesome sculpt and if you are a fan of predator or predator collectors. this is the one for you. love it.

predatoronhorse1.jpg

predatoronhorse2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

OK, I'm new to this and that is absolutely amazing!

I read through all of these posts and you still havn't answered where you got those glowing wall displays. Please let us know.

:rotfl
OK, I'm new to this and that is absolutely amazing!

I read through all of these posts and you still havn't answered where you got those glowing wall displays. Please let us know.

Hi
It is custom works and built by contractor. The glowing wall displays is done and designed by my designer. Hope that helps.
Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
:rotfl

Hi
It is custom works and built by contractor. The glowing wall displays is done and designed by my designer. Hope that helps.
Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thanks for the info.....I'm going to make my own as well, would you be able to give the height and width of the front glass?

Here my VEGA. but not quite a good day for me. it comes broke (on his hair) Need to complete the street fighter collections. and just place the order for Ken. Hope can get ryu and akuma soonest.

vega1.jpg

vega2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

i had the same prob when i got my green vega, but popcultureshock was able to hook me up with a couple of replacement heads.......hit him up, hes a real nice guy and he can prolly help u out :naughty

i had the same prob when i got my green vega, but popcultureshock was able to hook me up with a couple of replacement heads.......hit him up, hes a real nice guy and he can prolly help u out :naughty

Thks Mate for the info. I think I will leave Vega as is. I can live with that. Dont want to ship out as very expensive on my part. It may come broke again once it shipped back to me.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back