My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amin, where do you buy your statues? You seem to have everything before everyone else. Great collection you have there!

:confused:..........If you Follow His History.... it is actually the Contrary, he is Catching Up....... Better...... he Cached already...... VERY FAST.......:D.....

:confused:..........If you Follow His History.... it is actually the Contrary, he is Catching Up....... Better...... he Cached already...... VERY FAST.......:D.....

Haha Spent. I think I need your classic spidey pf to complete my collections.:chew:banana

Its Terminator heaven...

AWESOME

display1-1.jpg

good thing you have a camera watching everything too ;)

I need to buy a TX cinemaquette!

Just got my HCG Predator Bio Helmet today. what can I say? Wow..looks awesome and very pleased with the sculpt and overall quality. It weights quite heavy and this bio helmet has to be mounted on the wall. Can not diplay on the desk like the SS Wolf helmet. I am very happy with the purchase.:banana
And here the scans just taken today and to share with my ss freaks board members. haaha

biohelmet1.jpg

biohelmet2.jpg

biohelmet3.jpg

biohelmet4.jpg

biohelmet5.jpg

The eyes have the original wire mesh with mirror effect looks. not the paper lens look. so cheap thing is not good, and good thing is not cheap. so worth the money for this bio helmet.
biohelmet6.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin can you estimate what your collection is worth? truly awesome

Hi Mate,
My current collections is still nothing compared to other freaks board members here. But I am pleased with what I have now and of course it will keep growing.

Can not wait to get my predator scar helmet though.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

had to post after Frogman lol and two Love office display. I am working on something similar.

Back