My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here my cm godfather arrives today.

gfcm1.jpg

GF1.jpg

gfcm3.jpg

gfcm4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thanks Guys for all the kind words. I will trim his hair once I got free time. I will post another scans once he is ready.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thanks Guys for all the kind words. I will trim his hair once I got free time. I will post another scans once he is ready.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Yea you should cause it kills the piece, i mean 2 grand!! thats nuts man for the hair to look like that.
the HT one comming captures the likeness better IMO, and at a SIGNIFIGANTLY lower price.....

Last edited:
I'm designing blue prints for a room right now that's going to have multiple cases recessed into the walls with the front of the glass actually flush to the wall. Your room is very impressive. Do you have any before and after pics of the room (I'm assuming you built it that way) when it was constructed?[/QUOTE]

Just a IMO comment about having the shelves recessed into the wall. I know it will look great and less cluttered, the disadvantage of this is that you will not get a great view on the sides.

If you decide you will recess after all (and this will still look GREAT), I would suggest, if it is feasable, having tables underneath that turn the statue round and round. Have seen this on a small scale and is impressive. Not all at once of course, it might get spinny, lol.

Yea you should cause it kills the piece, i mean 2 grand!! thats nuts man for the hair to look like that.
the HT one comming captures the likeness better IMO, and at a SIGNIFIGANTLY lower price.....

My friend,
how do you compare the hot toys product to cm products? And you know how much time consuming to punch each hair to the the silicon heads. And I believe the cm purposely leave the Don's hair long. It is better long than too short.

I am very pleased with him and the likeness to me is great.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Hot toys certainly is cheaper and does a great job of capturing The Godfather's likeness. But you can not compare sculpted hair to this! Great piece Amin :rock.

My friend,
how do you compare the hot toys product to cm products? And you know how much time consuming to punch each hair to the the silicon heads. And I believe the cm purposely leave the Don's hair long. It is better long than too short.

I am very pleased with him and the likeness to me is great.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Im sure you love the piece and im happy for you man, but purposely leave the dons hair long?? for what reason?? i thought the whole point was for realism and the look of the hair looks nothing like the don. Any one whos seen the godfathers first scenes knows that the hair looks NOTHING like that. I dont care if they spent 1000 hours punching that each hair in, it still looks dreadful IMO. After you trim it please post pics as i am extremley curious as to what the outcome will look like. And im not the only on on this board who perfers the HT version to this piece...but to each his own

Today I decided to trim his hair little bit and try to see how he looks. I can cut more and dont want to over cut. I will try to cut more later on once I am free. It is really fun part to do it and make your own custom hair style how Don looks like. I can even make his hair looks wet look.

don1.jpg

don3.jpg

don2.jpg

don4.jpg

don5.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

don6.jpg

don7.jpg

don8.jpg

don9.jpg

One can see his tiny hair inside the ears. cool....
don10.jpg

Side view right after I trimmed his hair.
don11.jpg

Put him back at the display.
don12.jpg

Simply awesome maquette. And can not wait to get the next one BRUCE LEE ...:banana:chew

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Great job amin, he is a beautiful maquette If you like em amin, that is all that matters, these pieces need to be seen in real time to appreciate them, they do not photograph well at all.. I am sure he looks incredible in person

Post pics of bruce wen you get him, thats prolly the only CM id ever consider getting...

Great job amin, he is a beautiful maquette If you like em amin, that is all that matters, these pieces need to be seen in real time to appreciate them, they do not photograph well at all.. I am sure he looks incredible in person

Thanks Bro,
Of course I am really happy and enjoy it. He does not look as nice as expected simply with my cheap SONY pocket size camera. I need to get better digital camera soonest. If you look closely, you can see his wrinkles face and even his beards. the tiny tiny hair growing .....

Thks for viewing.
Rgds
Amin Ko

Post pics of bruce wen you get him, thats prolly the only CM id ever consider getting...

I really can not wait to get the BRUCE LEE for sure. hope it will be out mid of this year. And even this bruce lee looks like ^^^^ or not 95% likeness, I will still buy this maquette.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back