My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wolf predator just arrives today and look fantastic.

wolfpredator1.jpg

wolfpredator3.jpg

wolfpredator4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin ko
Yeah i give you props but im still beating you...why I just received the black and red spiderman premium format!!! beat that! P.s wheres your legend bust....and venom bust! ha!

Amin ko
Yeah i give you props but im still beating you...why I just received the black and red spiderman premium format!!! beat that! P.s wheres your legend bust....and venom bust! ha!

My friend,
Venom bust is the one I need to have. time will tell. I never see this bust in person. I got offer a while ago and I rejected. maybe this is the time. haha.
I dont hv the legend bust, all sideshow life size busts look awesome and can not single out which is my grail.
Hopefully the Venom LSB will be coming soon.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thks all guys. And here my boba bronze lands safely in a good home.

bob02.jpg

bob03.jpg

bob04.jpg

boba5.jpg

boba1.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Your going to need a bigger office soon my friend. Awesome and well organized collection.

Your going to need a bigger office soon my friend. Awesome and well organized collection.

Thks my friend. not need a bigger office but also more storage place. lollll
Thats why I have to put my predator and palpatine life size back in the box. Otherwise, no more space to display. I have to make rotation. no choice.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Sideshow Life Size Iron Man Bust looks good and arrive in perfect condition. One of my long waited favorite busts and make my day. now I can sleep well for sure.

ironman11.jpg

ironman3-1.jpg

ironman1-1.jpg

ironman2-1.jpg

ironman4-1.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy and more will be coming up.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Bravo for this acquisition, I expect that the bust, but in France we have to wait 1 to 2 months after the U.S., it is hard seeing your superb presentation ... ;)

Bravo for this acquisition, I expect that the bust, but in France we have to wait 1 to 2 months after the U.S., it is hard seeing your superb presentation ... ;)

I hope you could receive yours soonest. And dont forget to post the scans.
It is a must have pcs for marvel collectors. truly love it and glad mine all comes in good condition.

Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

Absolutey STUNNING setup... Well done. You have most certainly taken the throne as the #1 collector...
My only "minor" suggestion.... Ditch the mini-busts and the non-premium format statues (such as the Predator and Alien diaromas)... Keep it as uncluttered as possbile. If anything the smaller things detract from your beautiful setup. Regardless,,, I would still rate your setup a 99/100... :)

I like the species statue, I thought about getting it at one point, good addition man!

Thanks guys for all the input and kind words. here my mystique premium format looks amazing. Seeing is believing.

mystique.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back