My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you gonna need a larger office with those large hauls! really like your style in displaying your collections!

Guys, just got the CM indiana jones today. really like it and look fantastic. the likeness is superb and for those who have not yet seen the scan, here few more scans taken today. Sorry for unclear pictures. Hope you guys like it and enjoy.

cm05.jpg

cm06.jpg

cm07.jpg

cm08.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I like your Idny, looks like he barely fit into his glass space though!

You have a custom display waitin' for the CM pred?

Again, Indy looks great, congrats!

I like your Idny, looks like he barely fit into his glass space though!

You have a custom display waitin' for the CM pred?

Again, Indy looks great, congrats!

Yes, you are right. not fit ino the the display cabinet. but mtime, he will stay there or I might move the KISS somewhere. Lets see when I got free time, will do that.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Guys, just got the CM indiana jones today. really like it and look fantastic. the likeness is superb and for those who have not yet seen the scan, here few more scans taken today. Sorry for unclear pictures. Hope you guys like it and enjoy.

cm05.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

That's the best picture that I've seen of him--- The hairline looks a little off but this is the first picture of the cinemaquette where I can definitely see Ford's Indy.

Looks good.

Like others have said, I love how you have everything displayed, makes my displays look like crap. :lol Those cases must have cost you just as much as the statues. Great collection man.

Thanks all for the kind words. Havent post much lately and here I am back again with my latest arrival pcs Hulk vs spidey.

Hope you guy enjoy as much I do.

hulkvsspidey1.jpg

hulkvsspidey2.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

My Logan Premium Format just arrived. Look Awesome and truly like it.

logan1.jpg

logan2.jpg

logan3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back