My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lovely Buffy is arriving today. Check her out.

item2.jpg

item3.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

its been said a ton of times already, but, amazing showroom. and, good taste on what you said is one of the highlights of your collection, your Dr. Doom, amazing peice!

Absolutely unbelievable. My mind can't even begin to comprehend how phenomenal that room is. Don't ever let anyone know how much that costs all up inc. walls and figures.
Simply Wow

Here they came yesterday.

sep23c.jpg

sep23g.jpg

sep23f.jpg

predator1.jpg

predator2.jpg

Hope you guys like the scan and Predator Diorama really worth the money.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

just a lovely collection. love seeing more updated pictures of your collection. keep them coming.

sacred arrivals, congratulations, is what you can do more photos of LSB THOR, if it does not bother you, thank you in advance? ;)

I saw almost every single figure I have on my wish list being on display (Sometimes in multiples) in your collection. If you are looking to adapot anyone, Im a winner, im good in school, I dont get tickets, im a good boy!

Haha wicked collection seriously

very nice. your collection keeps growing. can't wait to see what you get next

Here two nice dioramas received from board member. Thks to the SB for giving me such awesome dioramas. :lol:chew:chew:banana

xmen1.jpg

xmen2.jpg

twoexme.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back