My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here more....

ironman3.jpg

ironman1.jpg

ironman2.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Very Cool!! I am glad to see it made it safe to you Amin Ko, I am truely honored to have one of my repaints in your collection!!:banana

Hi Mate,
Thanks for the SIM and really like it. Do you have any SIM repainted Mark II scan or have ever painted before? Hope can share few scans with me.

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Here dr. doom is one of my favorites pcs and I enjoy and appreciate the most for craftmanship and design. thks to the sideshow for making such awesome pcs. Here they are:

twinsdrdoom.jpg

twindrdoom3.jpg

twindrdoom2.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

That's a bad ass collection and display room, Amin :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock Do you have more statues on the way?

You wouldnt happen to be looking for a Lurtz Excl. PF, would you? :monkey3

Really nice stuff but it doesn't look as cool with all the doubles of the same figures. A bit of overkill.

Hi Mate,
Thanks for the SIM and really like it. Do you have any SIM repainted Mark II scan or have ever painted before? Hope can share few scans with me.

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I am working on a new process for painting chrome,when I get that all worked out I will post some pics. I have started working on a lsb, but have sidelined it for a bit.

These are my newly received spidey. Woww.. this spidey looks much much better than the scans. Trust me. Need to see in person to appreciate more. I really love this spidey premium format and hope I can locate or get the classic one soonest. Here they are:

spidey1-1.jpg

spidey2-1.jpg

spidey3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
I love your collection, each purchase is more impressive than the previous 5 im comiquettes, 2 Pf Doom, franchemement hat friend;)

I love your collection, each purchase is more impressive than the previous 5 im comiquettes, 2 Pf Doom, franchemement hat friend;)

Thanks for the kind words. will post more scans once I got the shipment this week.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin ko
Im shocked that you picked up that batman statue. I thought you only had sideshow product. Are you putting batman in one of your glowing cases?

Hi Mate,
I actually buy what I like and so far only SS and CM are making good quality products. But for this Batman is exception and kinda like the figure..so I just bought. I dont think this batman statue deserves for glowing cases. This statue is cheap one. lollllll only CM and grail SS will be showcased in the glowing cases. Hopefully the CM Indy will be joining soon.

CM Indy?
Are you getting the SS Indy as well?
The likeness is far superior on the SS PF Indy.

CM Indy?
Are you getting the SS Indy as well?
The likeness is far superior on the SS PF Indy.

Of course, CM products is the best and I appreciate the most. Once you hv CM Indy, then no need to buy SS indy. Bcoz of CM products, here all my collections are and also start buying SS products. Now I have all CM lines in my collections and just wait for my CM Indy to joing the league. And can not wait for CM PREDATOR next year.

I promise I will take the scan of CM Indy once arrive this week. and here the CM collections of mine.

cmcollections.jpg

cmtx.jpg

cmt850.jpg

cmaragorn.jpg

cmendo.jpg

And CM Alien is quite big, so can not put in the glowing case. so has to put somewhere else.
aliens.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back