My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok amin ko your a reaaaal tough guy! but!!! wheres your legend bust ? and venom bust? ha! beat that!

I almost pull the trigger for the venom bust recently. but the venom bust likeness is awesome and never see that in person. Hope in the near future, my hands start itching again and lets see.
So far for sideshow bust and my grails (dr. doom) and T850, here I love the most. Check out the scans.

display1.jpg

display2.jpg

display3.jpg

display4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin ko, there was a venom bust recently on ebay and it suddenly vanished out of nowhere......I think you had something to do with it!! Other than that freaking awesome!!! I think i might pull the trigger for the lod bust!!

Amin ko, there was a venom bust recently on ebay and it suddenly vanished out of nowhere......I think you had something to do with it!! Other than that freaking awesome!!! I think i might pull the trigger for the lod bust!!

The more I see the scans of venom bust on the boards, the more I like it ..
Hope one day I could pull the trigger. Now I just realize they take lot of spaces and no more space to display all of them..

:lol

Rgds
Amin Ko

Awesome collection & display, Amin Ko !!! :clap

:horror:monkey5

The more I see the scans of venom bust on the boards, the more I like it ..
Hope one day I could pull the trigger. Now I just realize they take lot of spaces and no more space to display all of them..

You'll free-up some display space if you "discard" your doubles/multiples.... I'll be more than happy to help you out, ship them to me ;) :lol

Hey Amin ..I imagine You Are Getting The CM Predator Correct?......:naughty

Oh yah for sure. I can not wait to get this predator cm. So this is would be one of the best ever mades by CM and my GRAILS.

Hope it would be out soon.

Thanks
rgds
Amin Ko

Here the new arrival of my THING exclusive with 2 heads version via Fedex. The charges plus the duty would be cost more than the statue. hahhaha.

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thing1-1.jpg

Thing2-1.jpg

thingcigar.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.... Man you are Getting a lot of stuff at the same time........ Enjoy Man!!
Congrats...... your Collection is Getting Better By The Minute!!

Wow.... Man you are Getting a lot of stuff at the same time........ Enjoy Man!!
Congrats...... your Collection is Getting Better By The Minute!!

Thanks Mate. More will come to join the league. Here few mores taken today.

Rgds
Amin Ko

hulkthing1.jpg

hulkthing3.jpg

Hey Amin Do you Have the 2 PF Spidys..... (Negative-Classic)??.......:D...... i Know you were looking for them.did you get them?

I Saw in your Other Thread you got 2 Spider-Man Boxes so i Imagine that is my response....:D

Hey Amin Do you Have the 2 PF Spidys..... (Negative-Classic)??.......:D...... i Know you were looking for them.did you get them?

Yes, I got them, missing the classic one. hope can locate one in near future to make good complete set.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Ok Guys, before I send out my SIM for another spray, I thought I might share the scans I just took yesterday for all my friend board members. you guy might thought I am little bit insane. hahaa. maybe...hahaaa. just love the iron man so much and so does my boy. anyway..for my upcoming life size iron man bust, i pretty much decided to go for the Mark II as board members suggest.
And for SIM, what do you guys think or can suggest? Please be serious. What about all in blue vivid color? Or anyone can post another variant repainted SIM would be much highly appreciated or post the scans in this board. So here the SIM of my collections.
Hope you like it.

ironman4.jpg

ironman5.jpg

ironman6.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back