My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can not wait to get the BRUCE LEE for sure. hope it will be out mid of this year. And even this bruce lee looks like ^^^^ or not 95% likeness, I will still buy this maquette.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I dont think youll be dissapointed because the pics look AMAZING

The Rocker Biker arrives today.

biker1.jpg

biker2.jpg

biker3.jpg

biker4.jpg

biker6.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Slave Leia arrives today. Look amazing. Wow..she does not wear underwear. Maybe I should take more scans of her butt. :lol

leia1.jpg

leia2.jpg

leia3.jpg

leia4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Oh my God. The architecture on the first page of this thread blows me away! Those walls, wow, and the lighting! I know I was supposed to be looking at the collectibles but the room is what impressed me. That's so retro and awesome.

EDIT: Is that chain hanging off of the biker chick's knickers attached to a wallet on her bum? I hate it when people wear chains for the hell of it, seems so asinine. But besides that she's pretty cool.

Oh my God. The architecture on the first page of this thread blows me away! Those walls, wow, and the lighting! I know I was supposed to be looking at the collectibles but the room is what impressed me. That's so retro and awesome.

EDIT: Is that chain hanging off of the biker chick's knickers attached to a wallet on her bum? I hate it when people wear chains for the hell of it, seems so asinine. But besides that she's pretty cool.

The chain is attached on her underwear.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Hey, could you possibly do some futzing with the cothing of the T-800 PF? The pants look a bit baggy at the top. Also is the belt white? Thanks

Hey, could you possibly do some futzing with the cothing of the T-800 PF? The pants look a bit baggy at the top. Also is the belt white? Thanks

Yes, it is kinda white belt. but hardly noticeable.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Thks Fel Mar.

Just got the predator 2 diorama. Look awesome. sure it will enhance my predator collection. And can not wait to take new scans of my scar predator mask. it still looks very nice and dont really care much for the paper lens issue. For those who are predator freaks, i would suggest to grab fast before too late. Will post the scans soonest.

predator1-1.jpg

predator2-1.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Here my repainted life size iron man bust which I would lk to share with board members. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

ironspiderman8.jpg

ironman5-1.jpg

ironman1-2.jpg

ironman4-2.jpg

ironman32.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back