My new set up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
101_3933.jpg

Very Nice display! Awesome collection bearmodel, congrats!

A ferw more Pics..... I added Robocop that arrived last night and Frankenstein....

Picture006.jpg

Picture021-3.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on an incredibly displayed collection! This really looks terrific, I love how the IKEA Besta units look. I'm waiting for my new house to be finished, and I have about 7 or 8 premium format figures that I want to display like this in my office. And I think I'm definitely going to spring for the Iron Man Mark I Maquette!

Why? Do you them????

Sorry for teasing... a friend of mine bought them from me. I really liked thm but the problem I had was that some pieces could not go in them because they were too big and I could only put 2 PFs in it and one on the top. With the Besta in some cases I can put two PFs in one shelf and they are more sturdy.

If you have a Ikea near you, go to "As Is" section first. They always have great deals.

Cheers

Bear

We're lucky to have that Ikea just off the I-10. Nice looking setup.

It is 1 2 3 4 type of deal. Choose the Besta you want, then choose the legs, then the doors and then the accessories.....

If you don't have an Ikea nearby, click here to go to the doors.....

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=besta+doors&pageNumber=9

Hope it helps

The Problem is i don´t find the Door on this Picture with clear glass. The only Door wich has clear glass is the Door with a white Frame.
All the other Doors have frosted glass. Do you know what i mean ?:angelsmil

The Problem is i don´t find the Door on this Picture with clear glass. The only Door wich has clear glass is the Door with a white Frame.
All the other Doors have frosted glass. Do you know what i mean ?:angelsmil

Ikea does have clear glass doors with a silver frame. I've seen it many times. On the website it looks like it is a frosty glass but it is clear. It should say on the description....

The Tombo doors have the silver trim. I have some of those on one of my Besta units. I wanted a door with a taller glass panel for my newer Besta so went with the Vegby in clear glass with white trim.

The advantage of the Vegby is that it's twice the height for same price as Tombo.

Congrats for your ROBOCOP!!!!:horror

Robo is a famous PF:banana
I also own one and I´m so happy with it!!:D

Your new set up looks greater... congrats bearmodel, if you need Space sometime... i would take the Hulk :D

looking good there. ikea has so many options, but it seems the besta system works best for PF's

also finding the doors you want isn't isolated to just your ikea, it seems they like to hide them at every store:rolleyes:

Back