My new set up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing, man! I just hope you are not too old when I make that decision...:lol

:lol... maybe i have luck and get the second Hulk PF :cool:

your video of your collection is cool...got one Question to the 1/4 scale Big Baby Replica... is there a musical wind-up feature that plays the tune Lullaby and Goodnight... like in the Life Size one?

:lol... maybe i have luck and get the second Hulk PF :cool:

your video of your collection is cool...got one Question to the 1/4 scale Big Baby Replica... is there a musical wind-up feature that plays the tune Lullaby and Goodnight... like in the Life Size one?

I wish there was but no, there isn't. Still a very cool piece. By the way, here's my collection lit up by the morning sun......

101_3987.jpg

Last edited:
Really liking the Frankenstein PF you got there any more pictures of him? I love how you placed the PFs the top of the besta they look in perfect order. Very nice and classy set up and display. Makes me wanna start collecting PFs.

Really liking the Frankenstein PF you got there any more pictures of him? I love how you placed the PFs the top of the besta they look in perfect order. Very nice and classy set up and display. Makes me wanna start collecting PFs.

Thanks Detale!

The Frankenstein is a Model Kit I painted and a few years ago and it earned a couple of awards. I'm thinking about selling it though. I really like it but I'm trying to update my collection. However I would sell for about $400 and I don't think anyone would be interested. A trade would also be possible....

Here are some more photos.....

139302207.jpg
139302197.jpg

139302200.jpg
139302204.jpg

Holy cow Bear, I actually thought your Frankenstein WAS the SS PF for the longest time!!

Sorry for never getting back to you about my possible Indy PF repaint. Your work is outstanding, and have a lot of talent. Reason I hav'nt gotten back to you is because I'm still debating if I want to repaint it, or just sell it and get the upcoming ToD Indy PF.

Your collection is fabulous by the way, love the way everything is arranged. I find it awesome how you can sell statues when in a jam, and always manage to find them back for usually a cheaper price. I bought quite a few PFs from you, I know of Aragorn and RoboCop offhand.

Holy cow Bear, I actually thought your Frankenstein WAS the SS PF for the longest time!!

Sorry for never getting back to you about my possible Indy PF repaint. Your work is outstanding, and have a lot of talent. Reason I haven't gotten back to you is because I'm still debating if I want to repaint it, or just sell it and get the upcoming ToD Indy PF.

Your collection is fabulous by the way, love the way everything is arranged. I find it awesome how you can sell statues when in a jam, and always manage to find them back for usually a cheaper price. I bought quite a few PFs from you, I know of Aragorn and RoboCop offhand.

Hey!

No worries about the repaint. I have so many things to do right now that I would not be able to paint anything for a while. I'm also looking forward to the TOD Indy PF but I understand if you want to sell it and get that one instead. I'm keeping mine and I have KOTCS Indy coming and will get TOD too. Trevor will do a great job on this and I can't wait to see it.

Thanks again for getting some of mine PFs. I really needed the money at the time and things got a little better so I got them back. Now I might try to sell my Frank for a new PF. We'll see how that will go....

I hope you had a great Christmas and I hope your 2010 will be filled with PFs and Maquettes...... ;)

Cheers

Bear

New photos...

Hey guys and girls..

I seem to rotate my collection often and sold a few here and there but still keeping as many as I can. My collection will be complete with Rocketeer, Gandalf, Iron man VI and Jack Sparrow and I will just have to wait for Terminator 1, Indy TOD and Colossus.....

In the mean time, here is updated photos of my collection....and if you want to see a video review of most of them, just go to my Bear Reviews page at www.youtube.com/user/bearmodel

Cheers

Bear

Picture034.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture029-3.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture066-1.jpg

101_3081.jpg

Looks Awesome, Edison :clap

Thats a heck of a nice collection...pretty sweet marvel setup too :cool:

It will be very nice to see a predator join the ranks soon :banana

Congrats, Sir :duff

Ikea does have clear glass doors with a silver frame. I've seen it many times. On the website it looks like it is a frosty glass but it is clear. It should say on the description....

I ended up getting those clear glass doors with the silver frame beause I could not find the ones with the wood frame. They look just as nice and the frame is so much thinner so its not blocking any of the treasures inside :banana, Great collection btw, I hope to have one that nice in the near future.

Back