My new set up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New photos!!!!

I got myself a Predator maquette and here's my new set up. Got also a Jaws Maquette for my birthday and it will be here soon....

Let me know what you think of the pics.

Cheers

Picture128-1.jpg

Picture129.jpg

Picture148-2.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture141.jpg

Picture130.jpg

congrats bear,

your setup looks awesome! you have really special pieces
in your collection:exactly:

A new additon and an update to my collection....

Hi!

However, I'm very happy to share with you this amazing maquette. I use to own Jaws a while ago but had to let it go because of financial difficulties, but now I have another one i got as a present for my birthday and I'm a happy collector....

It fits into my collection nicely.....​
101_4949.jpg

Only a couple left....You should get one!​
101_4954.jpg

A Video review will be up soon. Check my reviews and other cool videos at BEAR REVIEWS

Cheers

MY COLLECTION

Picture004.jpg

VEEEEEEERY NICE!:hi5: Excellent job in requiring Predator - so hard to find! Also Bruce looks cool with the 3D poster behind:clap:clap

congrats for the jaws maquette bear!! i like it:clap:clap

but seeing your last photo I think you run out of space, right??:rotfl
the same problem for any collector:rotfl

VEEEEEEERY NICE!:hi5: Excellent job in requiring Predator - so hard to find! Also Bruce looks cool with the 3D poster behind:clap:clap

congrats for the jaws maquette bear!! i like it:clap:clap

but seeing your last photo I think you run out of space, right??:rotfl
the same problem for any collector:rotfl

Thanks guys!!!!! :wave

Macke....I'm running out of space alright. I can still pair up pieces in the same shelf which gives me room for 4 or 5 more pieces, but I also have the pedestal where T-2 bust is. I will get another Besta shelf and that will give me more room. I have Mola, Jack, IM maquette, Gandalf and Rocketeer on order so that might be enough room... :wink1:

Cheers

Bear

Last edited:
Macke....I'm running out of space alright. I can still pair up pieces in the same shelf which gives me room for 4 or 5 more pieces, but I also have the pedestal where T-2 bust is. I will get another Besta shelf and that will give me more room. I have Mola, Jack, IM maquette, Gandalf and Rocketeer on order so that might be enough room... :wink1:

Cheers

Bear

wow that`s a big order you have running, congrats for this preorders!:clap
I´ve also the IM maquette on preorder, amazing piece:)

wow that`s a big order you have running, congrats for this preorders!:clap
I´ve also the IM maquette on preorder, amazing piece:)

I might have to cancel a couple of them. I will definitely keep Jack for I used my points and it paid for half of it.....and I will also keep Iron Man, cause it is an amazing piece. The other ones I'm not so sure. Gandalf is first on the cut off list, followed by Rocketeer.....Mola might stay ;)

But I want keep everything!!!!!!
:monkey2

We'll see.....

I might have to cancel a couple of them. I will definitely keep Jack for I used my points and it paid for half of it.....and I will also keep Iron Man, cause it is an amazing piece. The other ones I'm not so sure. Gandalf is first on the cut off list, followed by Rocketeer.....Mola might stay ;)

But I want keep everything!!!!!!
:monkey2

We'll see.....

You do good by taking IM Maquette, a lovely piece! Also Jack looks great! You do right if you do so, my opinion:)

Back