My new cool 1/2 scale T-800s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot to add to the post above - the assembly was simple and packing was secure. sideshow did a great job with this one.

The front teeth look a bit..uhhm, cant find an english word for it.. not straight? :p
I have to get a endoskeleton of some sort and I have the 1:2-bust on pre-order, but I keep thinking to cancel that one and insted buy this endoskeleton. The bad news is that it will cost me about 3000$, most likely a bit more, before I'll have it in my hans :(

Sorry! The forum was funky last night and thats why I have 4 post in a row.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
yea, i keep thinking if that scale came to life and started chasing me, i would be laughing too much to run.

with the teeth, i figure the lips would have covered them most of the time. anyways, who really pays attention to other people's teeth unless they are potentially thinking about kissing them (or they are a dentist) ...

That 1/2 scale Endoskeleton is a stunning piece. But for the life of me I just can't understand how Sideshow could release it with those horrible neck cables looking all frayed and cheap like that. Me personally... I can't find a single issue with my CM ENDO and have no regrets purchasing it. I mean it comes with STAN WINSTONS endorsement need I say more. Mike:D

Back