My new cool 1/2 scale T-800s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yatyau

Super Freak
Reaction score
Before the new movie hit the cinema, lets have the mood first

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

:D:D

Last edited:
Congrats. What number is yours? It seems like the they used a different material on yours for the wires that run down from the neck to the chest (not the ones attached to the shoulder).

DSC_0480.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats. What number is yours? It seems like the they used a different material on yours for the wires that run down from the neck to the chest (not the ones attached to the shoulder).

Its #149.
I added a spring outside the original wire. The spring is 5mm in diameter with 4mm lumen and just fit the original wire to get in the spring. The original wire was totally terrible. I could not imagine they would use some foil to wrap the inside wire and then wrap the foil with some loose and broken tiny wire.
IMG_0276.jpg

2 wires still pending to upgrade.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I could not imagine they would use some foil to wrap the inside wire and then wrap the foil with some loose and broken tiny wire.

I can. Great idea to "fix" it. Should have looked like that at the start.

That looks really good. Maybe I will "fix" mine too. Where did you find the materials for it?

That looks really good. Maybe I will "fix" mine too. Where did you find the materials for it?

I bought it in model kit store. It is the model kit accessory.

Last edited:
I just noticed how big it actually is compared to the Endoskull. Looks impressive!

That is a gorgeous piece man, congrats! The upgrade on the wire is even more amazing too, very well done. The original wire is one of the main reasons I don't want this piece anymore.

I really want one of these. Can you post some more pics of the PF. Ironic that the best pic of it is in a thread for something else.

Yes those photos do it much more justice, I will still beef him up though. I just wish the sculpts came off like previous PF's so I could have it repainted but really its not that neccessary either.

I think it looks sweet, the likeness has never been an issue with me, Trevor did a great job in this one.

Yes those photos do it much more justice, I will still beef him up though. I just wish the sculpts came off like previous PF's so I could have it repainted but really its not that neccessary either.

I think it looks sweet, the likeness has never been an issue with me, Trevor did a great job in this one.

Agreed. I will also try to add a little bulk as well, the likeness really looks outstanding. I cant wait to see him in the person in my collection, I have a feeling he will look even better.

Agreed. I will also try to add a little bulk as well, the likeness really looks outstanding. I cant wait to see him in the person in my collection, I have a feeling he will look even better.

Everything looks better in person. It just would have been nice to have some more detail in the paint to really bring out Trevors excellent sculpt work. It will do either way so.....

Back