My new cool 1/2 scale T-800s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1:2 scale Endo is absolutely fantastic, especially with the "fixes".
IMO, as long as one does not mind the scale difference, this is the way to go instead of the 1:3 Cinemaquette version. What a gorgeous piece.

The Arnold PF is nice. I think Cinemaquette wins out on the Arnold though. They did a fantastic job on their 1:3 Arnold (the ones with "good" hair). I have that one and is great.

Having seen your pics of the 1:2, I think I am going to cancel my CM Endo and go for the 1:2 Endo. I was wanting to keep the same scale, but you have made a compelling arguement with your pics in this thread to go with the SS 1:2 and the "fix" modifications on the wires. Hopefully it will look fine beside the 1:3 CM Arnold, I am thinking it should still display well even with the scale difference (might even compliment it).

Thanks for the pics Yatyau. They changed my mind about some things here in how I am going to purchase and display this.

The Premium format T 800 is looking real nice in the picture on the first page, I dont know how people can complain about it.

The 1:2 scale Endo is absolutely fantastic, especially with the "fixes".
IMO, as long as one does not mind the scale difference, this is the way to go instead of the 1:3 Cinemaquette version. What a gorgeous piece.

The Arnold PF is nice. I think Cinemaquette wins out on the Arnold though. They did a fantastic job on their 1:3 Arnold (the ones with "good" hair). I have that one and is great.

Having seen your pics of the 1:2, I think I am going to cancel my CM Endo and go for the 1:2 Endo. I was wanting to keep the same scale, but you have made a compelling arguement with your pics in this thread to go with the SS 1:2 and the "fix" modifications on the wires. Hopefully it will look fine beside the 1:3 CM Arnold, I am thinking it should still display well even with the scale difference (might even compliment it).

Thanks for the pics Yatyau. They changed my mind about some things here in how I am going to purchase and display this.

I am glad you like my pics. Perhaps my camera helped to capture the beautiful angles of the 1:2.

Personally, I did totally accept the whole 1:2 even without the "modification of cables" and indeed I only have the idea of "modify" after I built the endo and I know that there should be some spring like material that could cover the original wire which made it look better. So I chose to do that simply surgery.

For the spring, it is from "M.S.G.(Modeling Support Goods)" of "KOTOBUKIYA" of Japanese. It is not difficult to find in model kit shop here in Hong Kong. The spring is black in colour. I painted it with chrome silver colour first before I put the original cable inside the spring.

Last edited:
after seeing these pics, i am also tempted to order the 1:2 scale endo. i was thinking of getting the hot toys 1:6 scale endo kit, but seeing the blue lighting effect on the 1:2 endo makes me think again. does anyone know why there is a second chance offer on these - did the first wave not sell well? i am assuming all 500 of these will be built the same.

after seeing these pics, i am also tempted to order the 1:2 scale endo. i was thinking of getting the hot toys 1:6 scale endo kit, but seeing the blue lighting effect on the 1:2 endo makes me think again. does anyone know why there is a second chance offer on these - did the first wave not sell well? i am assuming all 500 of these will be built the same.

You can order dirct with Sideshow:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=8321

Or check ebay, Secret Compass has it:

https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-Termi...hash=item190298473207&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Use the live.com discount to save $200.00 if you are in the U.S.

Before the new movie hit the cinema, lets have the mood first

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

:D:D

my god ! that looks so awsome !!
congrat man !! thats one heck of a T2 collection.

Yeah, the 1:2 is so cool and fantastic. I hope it has BD version or double guns version later.

I am hoping that we get some new 1:2 Sideshow, and/or Cinemaquettes from Terminator Salvation. Premium Format JC? Aliens & Predator have had tons of new stuff lately. It's T time now!

I am hoping that we get some new 1:2 Sideshow, and/or Cinemaquettes from Terminator Salvation. Premium Format JC? Aliens & Predator have had tons of new stuff lately. It's T time now!

I do crave for a Wolf Predator Maquette first, just like the popular P1 Maquette.

mine finally arrived after the flex-pay. however, i went to pick it up and the box was too big for the car! now, i have to wait for a day when i will be home to have it delivered. i hope the neck wires have been updated by this point. also, how long does it take to assemble? thanks!

mine finally arrived after the flex-pay. however, i went to pick it up and the box was too big for the car! now, i have to wait for a day when i will be home to have it delivered. i hope the neck wires have been updated by this point. also, how long does it take to assemble? thanks!

Welcome to the club!! Doesnt take very long, maybe 45 minutes. The longest part was actually getting it unwrapped. It is VERY well secure for shipping. Also a tricky part was getting the torso all the way in there but you'll get it. Show pics when you get it put together...:chew

Here's mine (sorry for the crap camera, my pics DO NOT do it justice AT ALL...
038.jpg

can someone tell me if their 1:2 t-800 came with any installation instructions? i did not find any in my box and just want to make sure i do the steps in the right order. thanks.

can someone tell me if their 1:2 t-800 came with any installation instructions? i did not find any in my box and just want to make sure i do the steps in the right order. thanks.

No, I don't believe they had instructions. I basically started from the base and worked my way up. It was a pretty straight foward inistallation.

turtle-

thanks. i was left with the 2 large pistons, but finally realized they went into the hips.

i will post pics tomorrow. :naughty

imho - brilliant!!! i kept expecting to be disappointed, but it is beautiful! the light system is amazing. the dog definitely does not like it. i love the way the fingers move in order to position the gun.

i have 211/500. :wacky

No, I don't believe they had instructions. I basically started from the base and worked my way up. It was a pretty straight foward inistallation.

Congrats on owning an awesome piece. Looking forward to your pictures. I love how shiney it is. My had a bit of a fitment issue with the gun. But with a little pressure, the fingers went in just fine.

i have posted a few pictures below. i also wanted to make a few observations related to these pictures.

1. the piece looks so much better in person. it weighs 47 pounds, is 40 inches tall and quite impressive in a room.
2. although the wires that run from the torso to the head look a bit unfinished (especially the 3rd picture down), they look fine in person. somehow the pictures give these wires a more "bulky" look than they really have. i am still considering doing a modification similar to the one shown in the first post to this thread, but the existing wires look fine without it.
3. getting this 1:2 scale version really makes me want to get the clean 1:1 head version of the t-800. i imagine this looks fantastic.
4. the base and lighting effects really add to the quality of this piece.

terminator4.jpg

terminator5.jpg

terminator3.jpg

terminator2.jpg

terminator1.jpg

Back