My name is GLADIATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you know why I promoted patience with this figure. It's looked great from day one but the work Shawn keeps putting in keeps paying off.

Started watching Gladiator last night, and it's interesting now as Shawn and I talked about the figure some and he pointed out things about the costuming and armor I never knew and now I see them.

rcrowe1-1.jpg

rcrowe2-1.jpg

rcrowe3-1.jpg

rcrowe5-1.jpg

And pjam suggested I post these to show that, yes, Crowe's mouth really is that small :lol Thanks to Maulfan for the photshopped hair and beard.

rcrowe4.jpg

rcrowe5.jpg

Indeed, Sean! This sculpt caps off a great Custom. The eyes are now even better.

This IS Crowe as Maximus! :D

Your PS perfectly illustrated how great this will look. I really can't wait to see the final sculpt pics. And soon, hopefully, Pics of the fully completed fig.

The evolution of this figure has been amazing. There's a lot of love for the character and care for the quality of the piece put into this. Anyone ordering this figure or thinking about it should, I don't think you'll find another Gladiator figure with as much devotion poured into it as this one.

The evolution of this figure has been amazing. There's a lot of love for the character and care for the quality of the piece put into this. Anyone ordering this figure or thinking about it should, I don't think you'll find another Gladiator figure with as much devotion poured into it as this one.

Couldn't have said it better! :lecture

Excellent sculpt and paint apps there, Shawn!

Now, we need to see some completed Fig shots... and I know we'll see some soon. Can't wait for that! :clap

BIG update coming soon. JeffTVR and DarklordDave have confirmed. Who else do I still have on board from the original list?

THE LIST:

reinhardt
darkartist81
waterfold
vader70450
kl241
decadent dave
captain EO
kain's ancient blade
toyadventurer
sawyer009
lordazrael