Chris Howes: Maximus project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just got an e-mail from Chris saying the Maximus project is almost done; he's working on the swords now and will have more info and pics soon.

That's all I know, so please don't shoot the messenger :monkey3

swords.jpg

holy crap, really? now i feel utterly terrible about what i might have said in his other thread. the guy is still working on stuff.

but the thought of seeing a completed maximus is just awesome. and those swords look great! thanks for the info LV!

holy crap, really? now i feel utterly terrible about what i might have said in his other thread. the guy is still working on stuff.

Why feel bad? After everything he's pulled, he deserves nearly every comment made about him.

And we don't know why there are multiple updates all of a sudden. Perhaps the authorities have put pressure on him: deliver or face charges. We just don't know.

I definitely want this but as I've already paid for House, River and Cameron so I'm not forking out more till I have those in hand.

I would be nice to get some sort of comments from Chris directly though. I would like to think that overall we're a pretty forgiving bunch. Where artists have got themselves in a hole (and I can't think of many who haven't) where they have been upfront and honest and then made their best effort to rectify most folks have been pretty cool about it.

The updates are nice but I really would like to hear something from Chris himself as to what the delay has been. The updated pics aren't really anything new - he stated he had finished that sword months ago.

Hmmm, don't get your hopes up, guys. never heard from him again. And I fear we never will. He's been abducted by Russian spammers :D

But... that doesn't mean we won't get an incredible Maximus figure. There are other forces at work, besides Howes. Stay tuned :naughty

Yes, I think it is fair to say that anything from Howes or Pinkertonfx will not be delivered.

Was a case ever brought against this assclown?

My Serang head is on its way to seb now, can't wait to get it back. Yours looks killer Vic.

when i think about how much i sank in this project, and 5 other unproduced heads, actually 6 i think, it just makes me really frustrated that nothing has happened to rectify the situation. i just can't imagine that someone could actually keep that much money for unproduced work from so many people, and still go on with their lives without waking up every morning feeling immense shame and guilt. unless you're completely inhuman, i think you'd feel that.

anyway, enough about howes and all that damn money. the worst thing is that his armour and parts were actually looking quite decent in the WIP shots.

still, seems like LV might have something up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back