My marvelous displays!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW thanks for the info :). Sorry I don't need a Human Torch at the moment. But I'm looking for DC Superheroes Batman and Marvel Legends Deadpool (either Toybiz or Hasbro) if you happen to have :).

Nah, I think the only ML I have now is Sentinel (bro gave it to me so I'm keeping it!). No DC stuff except an old Super Powers Batman I recently bought (I'd like to pick up Supes and WW as well, at least).

Yeah, if you like 1/18 scale stuff Marauder weapons are great, especially for outfitting a Punisher and/or Deadpool weapons room...

Nah, I think the only ML I have now is Sentinel (bro gave it to me so I'm keeping it!). No DC stuff except an old Super Powers Batman I recently bought (I'd like to pick up Supes and WW as well, at least).

Yeah, if you like 1/18 scale stuff Marauder weapons are great, especially for outfitting a Punisher and/or Deadpool weapons room...

Yeah those weapons would be great to buy for Deadpool and maybe Deathstroke too. I'm glad you told me about those :).

Back