My marvelous displays!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Hot Toys, you are not going to poison me with Hawkeye (if you are making him soon).

Homemade Hawkeye or Hoodeye?

SAM_1330.jpg

SAM_1315.jpg

SAM_1313.jpg

SAM_1325.jpg

Love the pics.

Just an FYI, if you want a nice selection of cheap 1/18 scale weaponry for your dios/photos, look up Marauder Gun Runners (either Google or Ebay). He's got some amazing stuff you might like!

Also, shot in the dark - do you need a flame on Human Torch by any chance? It's like the one Hasbro Marvel Universe figure I still have and I'm trying to sell it to someone... :)

Love the pics.

Just an FYI, if you want a nice selection of cheap 1/18 scale weaponry for your dios/photos, look up Marauder Gun Runners (either Google or Ebay). He's got some amazing stuff you might like!

Also, shot in the dark - do you need a flame on Human Torch by any chance? It's like the one Hasbro Marvel Universe figure I still have and I'm trying to sell it to someone... :)

WOW thanks for the info :). Sorry I don't need a Human Torch at the moment. But I'm looking for DC Superheroes Batman and Marvel Legends Deadpool (either Toybiz or Hasbro) if you happen to have :).

Back