My Marvel Mystique PF video showcase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamill82

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rqqc1SmNzTA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rqqc1SmNzTA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This was a solid piece. I couldn`t find much troubles with it and it deserves good points overall. I could say I have fallen love with Mystique. This just rocks no matter what!

I am sad that I didn't get this whenever it was on Second Chance, no it is a saught after piece on my behalf.

Great vid Ham, I like the trans frames and diff approach you took to it.

edit: music is cool as well, sort of a mix between tech and 80's :lol

Thanks, I appreciate all comments. I always felt Mystique didn`t get the attention it deserved.

The Mystique PF is an amazing top quality piece.

I really wanted to put Emma next to her but oh well...

Maybe the berserker will want to chill next to her. Lol.

Thanks Snoopy, I wish there could be Emma to go next to Mystique, but the Comiquette is already in high prices. I always had a good feeling about this Mystique, but have to admit I was still a bit surprised by this piece and it eventaully had all the elements I hoped for. Cannot stop loving her :D

Thanks Snoopy, I wish there could be Emma to go next to Mystique, but the Comiquette is already in high prices. I always had a good feeling about this Mystique, but have to admit I was still a bit surprised by this piece and it eventaully had all the elements I hoped for. Cannot stop loving her :D

Yup, it's a very nice piece! I'm waiting for the AH! Mystique :naughty

The Emma comiquette is demanding big money but if you're patient you should be able to snag one at a decent price. :D

Back