Hot Toys USB Powered Iron Man MKIV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butters149

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Just finished it this morning, works pretty good, got it wired up to USB and a remote controlled switch. I hid all the wires inside the body and arms, no more switches and batteries on this figure. Kept full articulation also.

70efda63.jpg

43d5e086.jpg

bd1891bf.jpg

da66d776.jpg

eb5398a1.jpg

64fdb933.jpg

758df7a0.jpg

Video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CawpGzdhZ0Q?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CawpGzdhZ0Q?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kind of like this scene?

detail.jpg

Thanks for the comments! War Machine is next, maybe the mk6 and mk5 too.

just from ive seen when taking him apart, he is a VERY STURDY figure, not like war machine's torso, all the mk4's torso are strong plastic ball joints.

Awesome. You are a brave man (or woman)!

I think this could actually be a very cool display piece by itself. An in-progress Iron Man armor hanging from Tony Stark's lab work space.

I think i may do that ..i damaged the rubber above the iv's leg and i died a little inside:( so i ordered a replacement body, now i can put the damaged iv body to use:)

i think ill modify the mech test boot lights into the mk4 and USB power that as well haha

Hello,

Just finished it this morning, works pretty good, got it wired up to USB and a remote controlled switch. I hid all the wires inside the body and arms, no more switches and batteries on this figure. Kept full articulation also.

eb5398a1.jpg

You have nice hands:wink1:

The skill and talent displayed in abundance in these forums never ceases to amaze me.

Back