WOLVERINE Premium Format Video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie is a legend.He has the right to be arrogant.Much like me and a couple others, he is elite.The lower pagan class of this board will never understand this.

Nope wasnt strying.. Don't like the fabric and the narrarating is annoying.

Just my .02

And I'm sure your narrating skills on your video reviews of the latest and greatest sideshow releases are much better. :yess:

Dude, the guy is doing what he loves to do, is doing a service for people who want to see these things in hand and up close, and all the intricate details. He delivers on that front. And the videos are nicely put together, edited and scored.

There is no need to be a grumpy negative Sideshow collector. Collecting is supposed to make us all happy...right? :clap

Bodie is a legend.He has the right to be arrogant.Much like me and a couple others, he is elite.The lower pagan class of this board will never understand this.

Only elite in doucheability, like yourself. :yess:

See, it's easy to an a-hole Shai. Why not lighten up from time to time. I swear, every post I see on these forums is something negative or depressing or miserable coming from you. Other than that I know you love Survivor and Big Brother. :rolleyes2

Only elite in doucheability, like yourself. :yess:

See, it's easy to an a-hole Shai. Why not lighten up from time to time. I swear, every post I see on these forums is something negative or depressing or miserable coming from you. Other than that I know you love Survivor and Big Brother. :rolleyes2

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
dont worrie about them bro.
they just do it to get people going.
I dont pay attention to them.

Wow a grown man who collects and dresses dolls and a Star Wars goober on the attack. Nerds unite!!

I watched SolidSnakes video w/ the sound muted and it was acutally pretty good. Fabric is still horrid, perhaps a way to persuade the doll guys to be interested?.. To me it ruins a fine sculpt..

You're pal,
Bodie The Legend...

Wow a grown man who collects and dresses dolls and a Star Wars goober on the attack. Nerds unite!!

I watched SolidSnakes video w/ the sound muted and it was acutally pretty good. Fabric is still horrid, perhaps a way to persuade the doll guys to be interested?.. To me it ruins a fine sculpt..

You're pal,
Bodie The Legend...

glad you like the review.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

this statue kicks so much ass !

Part 1
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DwkQoeMZ4kw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DwkQoeMZ4kw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Part 2
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ixktnLFWtC0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ixktnLFWtC0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice vids.

One thing bothers me! LOL!

I can't remember what comicbook the artwork is from with Wolverine in center and Jubilee to the left. it's at 0:02 into the vids.

If anyone remembers please post it.

I've always enjoyed watching ur videos Snake.. and I also believe that it's really hard to combine and share this kind of amateur cheered up narrating with some nearly professional sound and video editing... Thank you for your time and labor.. Whatever people do say, just know that your videos are really informative and fun for true fans and collectors.. Keep it up man... :clap

Nice vids.

One thing bothers me! LOL!

I can't remember what comicbook the artwork is from with Wolverine in center and Jubilee to the left. it's at 0:02 into the vids.

If anyone remembers please post it.

its from a wolverine 1st run cover. believe its issue 90 or so. Im at work but i"ll double check for u.

Back