My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Lyra fan then? :(

I had to look her up to find out who she even is. I don't hate that pony. I'm cool with them standing up for cartoon comedic effect and everything in the cartoon. The picture creeps me out because of the finger hands and pony boobs.

132372113145.png

Last edited:
Hell yeah they will.

Honestly though, I can't wait for this show to start up again. I've even considered getting the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2012 calendar. The only thing stopping me is the fact that Applejack isn't wearing her hat in any of the pictures and I don't like it.

It's weird how the hat makes the character. But I agree.

I don't think I've seen all of the season 2 episodes yet, so I still have stuff to keep me occupied until season 3. I wish Hub would stop running repeats though. I'll never catch up at this rate. I might be forced to watch them on youtube or something.

I actually think they're just taking a three week break after the Christmas episode aired and then season 2 will continue. There have been some pretty good episodes lately. I thought the one with Rarity and the socialites was great. I don't know if you saw that one yet.

I did see that one. I dug it. At this point though, I don't think I've even seen all of season 1, so I have a hard time knowing what I'm watching in any given episode. I need to do some wiki homework and submit to youtube. Then I'll be ready to go when it returns.

Do anyone know where I could watch the new episode online? Living in Norway does have it's negative sides :(

youtube! although at times the eps gets deleted by hasbro....

but here's the newest one anyway, enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkWRHGGABQY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkWRHGGABQY[/ame]

and here's a bunch of livestream sites
bronystate
bronytv
filly

Last edited:
Back