My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my second favorite ep of season 2! loved pinkie's sillines in this one :lol
but now the wait begins for the next ep....

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hub-why-u-r-always-delayed-new-episodes.jpg

My fiancee and I exchanged gifts today and she got me a "My Little Pony" calendar! Lol. By far the funniest gift I've ever gotten. Gonna hang it up in my classroom to balance out all the Batman/Star Wars clutter on my desk :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mjcOZf1BfU&feature=related[/ame]

Hey Shropt I know you want a Pinkie Pie Ornament have you checked your American Greetings stores? That's who has them. I see you are in the U.S so it shouldn't be a problem for you.

I paid $13 cdn so it's a good price :)

As far as I can tell those stores have all been closed in the US. No Pinkie Pie for me. :(

As far as I can tell those stores have all been closed in the US. No Pinkie Pie for me. :(

Well that sucks :(

We have the Canadian version here called Carlton Cards. It's the exact same store but they changed the name to suit the Canadian market.

That's were I got mine.

I gave a $5 version of each of the mane six to my mom (Fluttershy), my two sisters (Rarity and Applejack), my two nieces (Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie) and the older one's best friend (Rainbow Dash). Then Santa brought a big Pinkie Pie to the older one because even though I think she's got more Twilight in her, she loves the pink crackhead. Very happy little girl.

I gave a $5 version of each of the mane six to my mom (Fluttershy), my two sisters (Rarity and Applejack), my two nieces (Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie) and the older one's best friend (Rainbow Dash). Then Santa brought a big Pinkie Pie to the older one because even though I think she's got more Twilight in her, she loves the pink crackhead. Very happy little girl.

Does that make you a Pony Pusher?

The three little ones were already fans, but I was fully responsible for that. My mom surprised me though. She was excited with the one she got and I still don't know how she knew.

The three little ones were already fans, but I was fully responsible for that. My mom surprised me though. She was excited with the one she got and I still don't know how she knew.

If you knew everything your family/neighbors did when they were alone it would BLOW YOUR MIND! :lol

Back