My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate the rule 34 thing, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO SAY!!
01194448-620d-4810-842b-8521914eba98.jpg

My at&t tv guide episode synopsis for last week did refer to Rainbow Dash as "he" and "him" about 4 times. I just think she's tomboy, cartoon pony though.

I want more Apple Jack, but you're right. Rarity never gets old.

But I agree more Applejack!!!:lecture

I'm hoping for another Fluttershy centered episode soon

Yeah we need more Fluttershy for sure.

:nono
more pinkie pie please!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-when-will-she-sing-it.jpg

My fiancee loves this show... she got me to watch it. Not bad.

Gotta say my favorite is the yellow one with the animals or the white hottie. :lol

92dc92e9-c9b0-40bc-8e7c-6c87d14117da.gif

Yes, she is. People just like to cast the lesbian moniker on her in hopes of a future Rainbow Dash/ AppleJack make out scene.

522254db-fd94-4599-8746-f80a8bb6b612.jpg

Just saying, there is a very disturbing video of Rainbow and Pinkie on Youtube. I won't post it here.

are you perhaps talking about the fanfic 'cupcakes"?

My at&t tv guide episode synopsis for last week did refer to Rainbow Dash as "he" and "him" about 4 times. I just think she's tomboy, cartoon pony though.

lol yeah i saw a picture of that :lol

Last edited:
I'm shocked Hasbro hasn't released show-accurate figures or stuffed animals. :(

I would totally buy Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy stuff.

I'm shocked Hasbro hasn't released show-accurate figures or stuffed animals. :(

I would totally buy Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy stuff.

Hasbro has completely dropped the ball on marketing this show. No Halloween outfits, no backpacks/lunchboxes, very very little official clothing. I keep waiting for the flood of merchandise that may never come.

:(

I want a Rarity plush (and not one I have to get as a custom for $100 or something)

I thought Hasbro was a toy company? :lol

Guys it takes a minimum of a 1 year lead in time to make all that stuff.

MLP:FiM came out in 2010 plus extra time to make sure it's good.

There are some reports of new stuff for 2012. We all just need to wait until NY Toyfair 2012 to find out.

Any more details about the reports? Hoping they are true.

Hasbro is aware of the need for show accurate ponies ( I mean why else run the show?)

Right now MLP sales are up so the show is impacting buyers with current merchandise.

We will see new stuff at NY Toyfair 2012. What will we see? We don't know Hasbro is being tight lipped.

we will see more pink celestia's :panic::panic::panic:

pinkie pie with canon is win :lecture

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAuS3bfOzU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAuS3bfOzU[/ame]

:lol

Hasbro is aware of the need for show accurate ponies ( I mean why else run the show?)

Right now MLP sales are up so the show is impacting buyers with current merchandise.

We will see new stuff at NY Toyfair 2012. What will we see? We don't know Hasbro is being tight lipped.

Waiting? I want it now.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGNEE4dVqc[/ame]

Back