My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange. I heard the show was cancelled after the 2nd episode was shown. Can't seem to find the story though.

Some critics don't like it but they're _______s so who cares. I think the show is great. Not often does a comedy on tv make me laugh out loud.

Are you being really serious right now ? Im not being mean I just want to know.

Yep, 100% serious and I do consider myself a brony.

The thing is that the show is great. Not since Dexters Laboratory and Powerpuff Girls have I truly enjoyed a "kids" animated program. I really do think everyone should sit down and watch the first 2 episodes (essentially a 1 hour pilot/origin episode) and then watch 1 more episode. After you watch those 3 episodes I guarantee you will fall in love with this show.

Now one thing I will admit, some songs in this show are so cute/sweet that they will make your teeth hurt so I recommend fast forwarding through those.

I Watched the first episode and turned it off within the first 5min. Im sorry but it's not my thing. i respect that you like them tho, we all like things that others would find kinda not in there route.

I Watched the first episode and turned it off within the first 5min. Im sorry but it's not my thing. i respect that you like them tho, we all like things that others would find kinda not in there route.

That's why I said to watch the 1 hour pilot and then 1 other episode. The pilot isn't the best but it gives you an idea on each of the pony's personality. :wink1:

white-people.gif
Indeed. Iiiiiiiiiiiindeeeed.

1310927208069.jpg

G4 is the best thing that has ever happend to men! :lecture
i find the new generation more appealing and the new characters more in depth in terms of personality. the G1 ponies are like all recolors of each other. they don't seem very individual... the G4 characters each have a
million expressions and because of that they're well suited for images. They just say so much with them. cute + expression is a winning combination.

uCiP4.jpg

There are so many bright, fluorescent, trippy colors in this thread...feels like a flashback..a bad pony flashback...:panic:

Back