My little collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spawn_de

Super Freak
Reaction score
It isn't much - since I am started to collect sideshow items last november - but I am very happy with it and it grows from month to month. :panic: But slowly I already have some space issues :slap

2mcvzcbo.jpg

3slolajn.jpg

attslxrf.jpg

2x6hkgw5.jpg

ifusj5i7.jpg

s2n7gqru.jpg

kzurw63e.jpg

5uotw3pw.jpg

Great collection man. Love your Ventress and have been trying to get her on Ebay with zero luck.

Thanks, I am more a fan of the classic trilogy, but the extended universe has still some great characters I like (my passion tends also more to the dark side :wink1: ). So to be honest I didn't know much about Ventress (saw her a few times in the animated series), but from the first time I saw the PF statue I knew that it's a must have for me. Fortunately I found her on ebay italy after some "months" of searching - it's even the exclusive edition :yess: but my girlfriend doesn't like the ugly face :lol

There's someone selling her in a german forum for about 275$ but with 2 flaws. 1) The magnet of the second hand doesn't work so great any more. 2) The right arm need to be pushed up a bit by a hairdryer. If you want I can ask him if he ships international.

Great collection and we all start somewhere and end in the same place...broke in a cramped house full of amazing statues :wink1:

Keep on collecting and enjoy the ride :hi5:

Back