Action Figure my joes and cobras..lots of wips 11/5 ninjas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: late to the game...my joes 'n cobras..beachhead wip 10/19

a start..
cobracommandernew1_zps6efd20d9.jpg

Nice the Commander is gonna look sharp. :cool:

lol..you liked it so much , you posted it here too..thanks for that..
yea..ive hemmed up his jacket a bit(Was too long)...gotta find some good stuff to give him(got his belt on the way from a trade)....not sure what else to do yet...

How close can you replicate the Cobra Officer uniform Sideshow made? Say in a very light gray......

i need good ref pics to see..got any? and i happen to have a nice light gray that i was gonna use for a certain bounty hunter..but never did...

If it's a gray like this, I think you will have some interest. I can send you a officer uniform as long as it is not damaged one bit.

1984%20GIJoe%20Cobra%20Stinger%20Driver.jpg

actually..i have one that i can look at..forgot that i have the desert sniper...let me see what i can do...that guy is on my to do list anyways...

right now..im working on this...
cot1_zpse4d48e7a.jpg

cot2_zpscd54591d.jpg

and why is everyone interested in me all of a sudden? lol...jk....jk....

any interest in a doc stretcher? im working on a suit for a friend as soon as i get some tan fabric...

Last edited:

Kewl, the desert officer is the same suit.

so i have some stuff that i need to finish up for toy anxiety and get out later this week..but after im done with that..i can start on some new side projects...think that im caught up on other things..lol...let me dig up my gray fabric and see what i have left...

who would be interested in the gray suit?

so i have some stuff that i need to finish up for toy anxiety and get out later this week..but after im done with that..i can start on some new side projects...think that im caught up on other things..lol...let me dig up my gray fabric and see what i have left...

who would be interested in the gray suit?

Evilface
Fuzzhead
.......................Who's next? :panic:

this is the star wars one that im doing..in darker gray....pretty much the same design i think..
impocfciersuitNEW1a_zpsd9bd184e.jpg

and found my light gray..perfect match..

Re: late to the game...my joes 'n cobras..cobra stinger suit interest?

I saw one a few years ago someone made by bleaching the color out of a cobra officer the rit dying him/spraying his helmet... looked great. Im tying wuth idea of a 1/6 stinger so might be interested...

i am currently on the road to doing this suit...stay tuned...

what type of body are you guys gonna use? i have a joe pro body(newer one) that im using for my model...is that a good standard body?

I'll be using a Pro 1.0 like the trooper/officer. Like I suggested, just copy the SS uniform if you can.

im gonna get it close if i can..just redid my top pattern a bit and am redoing the pants next...something that i needed to do in the first place, but was too stubborn to try....lol...stay tuned...

depending on the price. i would be in for one

Back