Action Figure my joes and cobras..lots of wips 11/5 ninjas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: late to the game...my joes 'n cobras..but mostly cobras...err..cobra...

see..that's what im talking about...i do have a really nice blue spandex..that would probably work in a pinch..it's figuring out the ribbed parts...reason why i skipped that on my viper..lol...

any love for dr minderbender? i know someone who can do purple spandex pants..oh yea...

Last edited:

Now that you're into Joes...

80-torpedo.jpg

how are you on wetsuits? :lol

see..that's what im talking about...i do have a really nice blue spandex..that would probably work in a pinch..it's figuring out the ribbed parts...reason why i skipped that on my viper..lol...

I've used bias tape or seam binding for things like that in the past. If we could just get a solid pair of green pants I could show people how to apply the ribbing themselves using bias tape and a little stitch witch.

im not set on the helmet..yet...and have a lot of work to do..need to track down a mac 11 and a dobbie for him...

I think Junkyard's a Rott, brotha!

.im doing this now..sigh...waiting on parts to finish Mutt...so figured i'd work on another one..
lowlight1_zps6ea525f3.jpg

his custom pack
llbackpack_zpscd721bf7.jpg

llhead_zps30b58465.jpg

Last edited:

repainted his boots so they are black..
viperboots1_zps88ebd1d3.jpg

and added red stripes down his legs..
viperleg1_zps73ad94f9.jpg

Like where this is going... :hi5: Can't wait to see the finished product...

Re: late to the game...my joes 'n cobras..lowlight WIP 9/22

iron grenadier or scrap iron will be up next..if i can piece either together....i have about half of each one...lol..

oh oh..i know who im gonna do..sigh..so many to choose from...so little time...

ive (since this pic was taken)..painted all of his gear black, to match...gave him new boots...reworked his vest...got rid of the velcro and sewn up the sides and shoulder areas..more snug of a fit now and looks less bulky....hate velcro...working on new gloves..have clone hands now..but dont like them...gonna rip off some viper hand armor i think and put on new gloves....maybe...

shocknew_zps2f4fbdf5.jpg

this is where im headed..
i switched out his dark blue suit for an all black one, since it's what i had made up....lol...i want to add some blue highlights to him...so i'll probably do that...
08_zpsb10d28a2.jpg

wanted to add some color..so gave him stripes down his legs...dont know why..just needed to..lol

shckleg_zps9e19c49b.jpg

Last edited:

Lowlight is shaping up nice. Dig that you worked a lttle red in there.

orrrr.....i could do this..(ignore the stitching mess ups..it's just a test..)..anyone guess who i want to do?

flashtest_zps67c7e21b.jpg

two new pics..they are both almost done..i need to clean up LL's shoulder thing...
llhead2_zpsa72bda89.jpg

shocknew33_zps9867e2a8.jpg

Back