My Indy gear (image heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! I finally completed my gear this last month. Gonna wear at an upcoming show for a little while.

Here's a comparison of my two fedoras

JMK's Penman and Garrison fedoras (comparison)(3).jpg

Hey mr fusion. Whats your opinion on the advintage fedoras. I believe you have a penman, but what do you know about this hat company.
Their site looks promising and their prices are abit more affordable then AB and john penmans works of art.

Hey mr fusion. Whats your opinion on the advintage fedoras. I believe you have a penman, but what do you know about this hat company.
Their site looks promising and their prices are abit more affordable then AB and john penmans works of art.
I have glanced at them. They look very nice, although I don't know much about them. I don't recall for certain, but I believe they are factory made. Penman hats and Adventurebilt hats are handmade. But I have considered getting an Advintage fedora. The necessity has not yet arisen though (neither have my finances haha).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For the record, Penman is now doing factory made Indy fedoras (based on the Adventurebilt "Henry"). They are called the "Everyman" and are available for pre sale on his website.

I have glanced at them. They look very nice, although I don't know much about them. I don't recall for certain, but I believe they are factory made. Penman hats and Adventurebilt hats are handmade. But I have considered getting an Advintage fedora. The necessity has not yet arisen though (neither have my finances haha).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They do handmade also I discovered off their site. Beaver or rabbit felt options too. Have a look if you get a chance.

Back