My Indy gear (image heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Raiders set. It looks just like the bar scene when Indy says: Let her go! Great stuff!

Thanks, Rog. That's what I was going for.:wink1:

Very awesome looking outfit, I would love to collect something like this and whack it on a dummy to show off.

Ron

Thank you, Ron. I would love to have a dummy just to display when I'm not wearing it.:lol

Here's the latest addition to my 1:1 collection

CrossofCoronado3.jpg

CrossofCoronado8.jpg

CrossofCoronado9.jpg

Your gear is awesome Mr Fusion, I'm in the process of joining that selected club, was wondering if you could tell me where to get one of those awesome resin revolver replicas ( i know you have the rubber webley but you also have a resin replica right? )

Thanks!

:)

Yes. The Webley Mk IV is hard rubber from Western Stage Props which was originally cast from a real Mk IV.

I got the resin Webley WG from Wade Egan. It was an eBay auction. It was a rougher, sort of left over or 2nd recast of a genuine Webley.

Here's Wade's website: Wade Egan Gear

I am in a few forums, one being the ALiens Legacy, Matt from "Matsucorp"
produces one of the best replicas firearms, amongst them ALL the indy guns, reasonable priced and a super great guy to work with.

indyx2001.jpg

Last edited:
Great man! thnks for sharing!

No prob. I am in plans to dye my pants to match the LC look more closely. It's the just a matter of getting an appropriate sized bucket and figuring how much dye to use. I'm planning on fuchsia as the LC pants have more of a pink tint compared to Raiders or TOD.

Also, I'm thinking of weathering my Magnoli bag. The bag I have from Todd is a better color and already looks somewhat used. The Magnoli bag looks pristine.

Magnoli bag (TOD gear)
JMKsIndygear206-1.jpg

Todd's bag (LC)
JMKsIndygear924scaled.jpg

I couldn't help but resurrect this thread and share the new addition to my Raiders gear! I recently purchased a new "Streets of Cairo" style fedora by Garrison Hatters and took some shots the other day.

Can't tell if the revolver in the latest set is real (it looks better than some of the earlier repicas) ... but, if authenticity is your thing, you ought to invest in real guns. Smith & Wessons, Webleys and Brownings aren't all that hard to come by ... and they're much more fun to play with (provided you know what you're doing, and don't shoot yourself in the foot).

SnakeDoc

Can't tell if the revolver in the latest set is real (it looks better than some of the earlier repicas) ... but, if authenticity is your thing, you ought to invest in real guns. Smith & Wessons, Webleys and Brownings aren't all that hard to come by ... and they're much more fun to play with (provided you know what you're doing, and don't shoot yourself in the foot).

SnakeDoc

Thanks, Doc! It's actually a Tanaka PFC model gun distributed by Todd's Costumes.

I'd love to get some real firearms. My dad has his father's Smith & Wesson .38 special on an N frame. I got to fire it last summer. I'm afraid to purchase and alter a real S&W 1917 and get it to look identical to the Bapty or Stembridge. I'd love to get a actual Webley 'WG' .455... but they're way too expensive. At least it is with my current budget.

The hat looks great, I need to get one. Who is the maker of the whip?

Thanks! My whip (modeled after David Morgan's whips, as SnakeDoc mentioned) was made by Midland Whips: run by a guy in the UK who ended up being not so trustworthy. Luckily I received mine before the whole situation got out of control.

Back