My Indy gear (image heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

I finally got a "grail" piece for my Indy collection! Ironically my "grail" happens to be THE grail! ;)

c9f3706866ca549f741b3ce238c23415_zps394985c6.jpg

7c4afa5dd33839b2f98a645dee379395_zpsd1b87739.jpg

Regards, bmarz1000

Beautiful Grail, man. It's the perfect addition to your kick ass collection! Where did you get the Zippo if you don't mind me asking?

That Webley looks great Mr. Fusion! Just needs some general wear and you're good to go!
Thanks, Jay!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You have chosen... wisely.

Indeed!

This is my latest Indy project. I'm taking my Tanaka Smith & Wesson 1917 by Todd's Costumes and "rebluing" it.

Original "Midnight Gold" finish (right out of box):

After A LOT of sanding and a bottle of liquid blue:

It still needs a good deal of work, but so far, I'm liking the results. Somewhere down the road I'm going to get some vintage wood S&W grips, too.

Great looking props. Who's grail is that? Is that the Sideshow idol?

Thanks! Yes, that is indeed the Sideshow idol! I sold my MKII years ago and this one filled the vacancy; it was reasonably priced, fairly accurate and displayed beautifully!

The grail is from Luke0312 on The Replicating Props Forum. He's awesome to deal with! You can't see it vey well but he also sells resin display bases for the grail. It looks amazing on the shelf! PM me if you want his email. If you're on the RPF look under Project Runs.

Best, Brady

Indeed!

This is my latest Indy project. I'm taking my Tanaka Smith & Wesson 1917 by Todd's Costumes and "rebluing" it.

Original "Midnight Gold" finish (right out of box):

After A LOT of sanding and a bottle of liquid blue:

It still needs a good deal of work, but so far, I'm liking the results. Somewhere down the road I'm going to get some vintage wood S&W grips, too.

Damn that looks real. You're going to get into trouble with that thing.

The other day, my brother finished making me a pair of Indiana Jones style officer's pinks. A few days later, on eBay, I purchased an officially licesned jacket from the early '90s. It's not as accurate as most jackets, but I was tired of the dark color on my LC jacket. Thankfully, this new jacket was super cheap on eBay, and it looks the part.

New pants in Last Crusade color (old jacket)

New (well, older) jacket

Just for fun:

Awesome stuff, I have some Indy gear too but never got a webley. I have a Wested raiders jacket, Todd shirt, the 2 belts, holster, whip, WWII bag, and the staff of ra medallion.

Do you know anyone these days making webleys? I haven't been in the obi-wan Indy sale forums in a couple of years.

Awesome stuff, I have some Indy gear too but never got a webley. I have a Wested raiders jacket, Todd shirt, the 2 belts, holster, whip, WWII bag, and the staff of ra medallion.

Do you know anyone these days making webleys? I haven't been in the obi-wan Indy sale forums in a couple of years.

Thanks. I've been at it for years. :wink1: In regard to your question about a Webley, I've PM'ed you.

Does anyone know if Indys Raiders shirt had silver buttons? Some of the shots they look very shiney!

Back