My Indy customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
trying to wrap up this KOTCS Russian Spy right now... just waiting on the embroidered rank stripes to come in.. had to make the Army unit patch on the computer ( printed on cloth through the ink jet printer ).. came out alright though... the cap also wasn't available in 1/6th.. so I converted a WW2 german field cap.. need to add the grommets on the sides though...

61f.jpg

61f.jpg

I have about a half dozen others in the works right now at various stages of completion.. ( Katanga, Mac, Dietrich, generic Nazi bad guy, Temple of Doom Priest... will post more photos later )

The head on the soldier is just an old DML head... here is some of the upgrade work I am doing to my sideshow Indy right now... I think the sculpt is great.. but the fedora was too short... cut it off and used a resin fedora I got from a customizer a while back.. once I get that all painted up Indy is going to be looking pretty sharp.. started to lightly weather the jacket.. but have a bit to go... also got rid of those buttons on the shirt and put on real ones I salvaged from other 1/6 clothing..

Then ditched the gun belt and holster and made my own from real leather.. then reworked the web belt to be correct as well.. ( needed the excess material and the metal tip on the belt ) will keep you posted on the progress !

indy2.jpg

indy1.jpg

the table he is sitting on is a custom piece I have for a full Indy vignette I am building... hope to have it all finished over the holidays...

That belt looks like quality work. I really like the shirt buttons as well. I hate when Sideshow uses beads instead of real buttons.

I just bought a beltand holster set from Michael. He's sent me more photos and this thing looks beautiful.

I can't wait to get my Indy put together!

Back