My Hero Academia Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to see a re-issue of Deku as well. I have been holding off getting the ko, but just may get it.
I really wish Tamashii would steal this line. It has so much potential.

A reissue of Deku was announced a few months back, but no word on a preorder/release date. I'm assuming it'll be whenever they put Bakugo up for preorder, makes sense to pair them together.

For those that are into nendoroids, it looks like Ochaco and Shigaraki are joining the line. I wish they'd release the same amount of characters in figma form, but it's cool for people who prefer nendoroids

https://comicbook.com/anime/amp/2019/06/03/my-hero-academia-new-nendoroid-anime-shigaraki-ochaco/

FB_IMG_1562044649999.jpg
FB_IMG_1562044652841.jpg
FB_IMG_1562044647506.jpg
FB_IMG_1562044644445.jpg

Bakugo is one of my fav MHA characters, but I’m not the biggest fan of his hero costume.

Anyone know where I can order this and the deku restock? Goodsmile doesn’t ship to the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered both from ami ami. Bummed I couldn't order from Goodsmile since I won't be able to get the bonus masked Deku head, but I'll take what I can get

I ordered both from ami ami. Bummed I couldn't order from Goodsmile since I won't be able to get the bonus masked Deku head, but I'll take what I can get

How long has this been the case? I could’ve sworn I’ve ordered from them in the past and they shipped to the States no problem.

How long has this been the case? I could’ve sworn I’ve ordered from them in the past and they shipped to the States no problem.

You can order most things from them with no problems, it's just a few properties that you can't. I guess there's a licensing issue specifically for My Hero that prevents Goodsmile from selling the Figmas directly to the U.S. I think it's because McFarlane has the license for 6 inch scale action figures

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You can order most things from them with no problems, it's just a few properties that you can't. I guess there's a licensing issue specifically for My Hero that prevents Goodsmile from selling the Figmas directly to the U.S. I think it's because McFarlane has the license for 6 inch scale action figures

Gotcha. Makes sense.

Gotcha. Makes sense.

Yeah, it's a bummer that that's the case for the U.S., but I'm thankful there are other alternatives when it comes to getting these figures. I am still pretty bummed about not being able to get the masked head though, I feel like it'll always be in the back of my brain whenever I look at the figure hahah

I’m very happy they are reissuing deku at a more reasonable price than eBays been, and even continuing the line, Which I hope covers a few classmates, teachers, and villains!!!

It would have been nice of them to go the extra step and include the masked head... I don't understand why they'd bother taking the time to have it molded for production only to make it ridiculously limited.

It would have been nice of them to go the extra step and include the masked head... I don't understand why they'd bother taking the time to have it molded for production only to make it ridiculously limited.

In bird culture, this is a **** move.

I purchased mine at toyninja.com
This is where i usually get my DBZ figuarts from as well. Cheapest price i have seen at 80 each with free shipping. Everyone else is at 90 each

Anyone get their preorders in?
Also kinda sucks that the mask is limited to just Japan, but I'm just happy to finally get an original ... While the knockoff is nice, nothing compares to the original (and Bakugo looks amazing)

Anyone get their preorders in?
Also kinda sucks that the mask is limited to just Japan, but I'm just happy to finally get an original ... While the knockoff is nice, nothing compares to the original (and Bakugo looks amazing)
I ordered mine from amiami. It said there is a chance that they can get preorder bonuses on their website, but it isn't guaranteed. I'm crossing my fingers though! I have the bootleg deku too, and while it's great for a knockoff, I'm excited to be getting the real version

I'm half contemplating getting the knockoff still and keeping Deku boxed up. I'm willing to bet he will see a few more releases though depending on how they treat this line.

I still strongly believe that SHF needs to take it over though and do it the justice it deserves.

I still strongly believe that SHF needs to take it over though and do it the justice it deserves.

Would they though? I'd like to think so, but I feel like it's a crap shoot whether or not SHF will do any property justice. They're doing great with DBZ, but the Marvel line is really hit and miss in ways it really shouldn't be and then other times, they do what they did with Naruto and don't give the line much of a chance.

Back