My Hero Academia Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figma Deku restock is confirmed! So happy I didn't pay scalper prices on it. And apparently Bakugo is finally in the works

...I did not expect this to look that good.

Siona1541582197.jpeg

I need this. Any idea when it goes up for P/O? What scale is it?

Very cool, thanks. It seems deku won't have the full mask like the exclusive version, which is a bummer. It will always feel incomplete to me.

Very cool, thanks. It seems deku won't have the full mask like the exclusive version, which is a bummer. It will always feel incomplete to me.

No problem! I'm so excited they're finally re releasing this guy. Hopefully they'll crank it out pretty quick. I'm also looking forward to bakugo, but knowing goodsmile it could still be a few years before they release him

Man I've been waiting for a reissue for so long. Stupid scalpers asking over $400 for it.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

So happy for F4F... Lets see who produces the best work... Tsume, F4F, or Ryu Studios... It's going to be a good year for MHA

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Figma Bakugo has finally been put on the Shonen Jump Calendar!

Along with some great upcoming Banpresto releases that I'll try and post later when images starting appearing.

Figma Bakugo has finally been put on the Shonen Jump Calendar!

Along with some great upcoming Banpresto releases that I'll try and post later when images starting appearing.
Did they give a release date for him??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Undetermined at the moment but being on the SJ Calendar means it's been approved by licensing. So that's the first step!
I'm glad to finally hear some news about it! Hopefully that and the Izuku re-release will be slated for this year

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back