my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks my man figuring out the spidey pose was alittle difficult also I really like the jack pose as well!!

Thanks so much for the kind words! I really love my collection a pain to keep clean but well worth it lol!

this is all my detolfs togeather except for one in my room lol
image_zps2824d9a3.jpg

This is my pride and joy thanks again!

One more added to my collection.I finally got my hands on a tom welling sculpt as a teen i loved smallville. So im very please to bring you the blur even had the shiny silver ship key made from shapeways cant beleave it was 60 gollars lmao.

man guys so elvis just sent me a pic of my rick and darryl. Im blown away and love them im very very happy with these awsome customs. so glad i own them im very very excited cant wait till there in my display hope you guys like them as much as me.

Great Score and Pic's on Smallvilles Clark, WOW! and your soon to be Acquisition's of Darryl and Rick to your Great Collection my Friend and Speaking of Collections, this is a Great Great Pic, WOW! Excellent Posts; Mike

image_zps2824d9a3.jpg

thanks my man i cant wait to see them in hand.I also just receaved my kato grims belt thing is beautifuland amazing thats the only thing im changing on the rick to make it perfect.Im really happy to be getting these from the one and only seb hes the man!!!!!!!

heres my dexter complete just waiting for the kill slide box and some trash bags but i like the way he came out hes one of my grails and yes thats a real metal kill knife from fluid i love it. also thanks to my boy mr.ecko for hooking me up with the trash bags i have to say i think i have enough acessories for my dexter now i love it

Last edited:
Thanks my man yeah I really like the way he's turned out Skiman really did a Awsome paint Job then with the Kato clothes on a true type 19 body it was a pure win bro. I can't wait to get his slide box in that's a must have and a Awsome accessory

Great Score and Update on Dexter my Friend, when you get your Kill Slide Box, then you will have different options for poses, Excellent Post; Mike

Thanks my man I really appreciate your king words. Yeah man I can't wait to get my slide box in I think it will be great I also ordered a gripping hand so he can hold fluid Awsome kill knife until I get the slide box in .

Back