my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lil update guys im so happy i got a authetic darryl from walking dead signed autograph from the new york comic con today thought id share my treasure with you guys and i took a pic next to my awsome darryl from elvis comments welcome

lil update guys im so happy i got a authetic darryl from walking dead signed autograph from the new york comic con today thought id share my treasure with you guys and i took a pic next to my awsome darryl from elvis comments welcome

Excellent Score, Excellent Pic = Impressive Post my Friend Mike

really happy with my buffy i been a fan since a teenager compliments welcome guys what do you think

Caught her Lonely Hollow Sad look really well, it's a nice departure from her Mad Face and/or Sexy Stern look, just my interpretation, Excellent Job and Impressive Post my Friend Mike

Very nice Buffy! Is that a repainted Sideshow sculpt? It looks great!

yes thats the sideshow on repainted and thanks for all the comments fellas really love her.i think the jacket is alittle to big to but i dont know anyone who can retailor it and its as shes wearing angles jacket from the show so its supposed to be big just not that big lol but you have to work whats available you no bro.

thanks guys i love it.acually i skiman painted her up for me shes been there for awhile he finally got around to knocking her out it was worth the wait.

Hi Mike who made your dexter kill knife?
Can you pm me alse the price of it?
Cheers bud

hey guys small update im doing a joel from the last of us and i custom made his gas mask very happy with the results i think i nailed it at least pretty dame close and yes the green googles are transperant lol comments welcome

really happy with the weathering on the ventilator

Last edited:
The gas mask looks top shelf Mike! Please make me a Bra Ba one with the pink filters now.

heres my flashlight for joel i got it close enough i think it looks way better than just a plain old light there when he has a weathered one what do u guys think im happy with the result

i based it off this pic its clearly like green black and some silvery white so i did my best rather than a plain old flashligh

Back