my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.Man i was searching for that head for over 6 months.Im so glad i acually found one.Im definitly happy to own the smallville it was my favorite show as a teen.

man guys so elvis just sent me a pic of my rick and darryl. Im blown away and love them im very very happy with these awsome customs. so glad i own them im very very excited cant wait till there in my display hope you guys like them as much as me.

Thanks!! I'm very pleased with these two figures. So happy Elvis had the time to do them for me cause I love the walking dead.

Congrats Mike for twd!
As long as you have a new Rick season 1, are you considering sell the old one?

thanks guys your comments are greatly appreciated.I love the walking dead so my new rick and darryl are 2 grails to add to the collection.And yeah i sold my first rick sorry bro.

thanks guys really really appreciate your king words.I have the badges for my rick these are work in progress photos i also have a rick hatted i need painted and i have the gun bag coming in and he will have his removable sheiff hat from entrophy as well thanks for all the comments fellas.

Back