My Four Force Ghosts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mean they don't look great, its just that the Anakin looks so much more alive, which is ironic because its a ghost figure.:rotfl

I totally get what your saying Andy. It struck me here in person too. I may get Qui-Gon painted. As for Obi-Wan, I really can't see the paint job on him getting too much better than it already is.

Batty, I have two Masterpiece Anakins. One is stripped of the inner robe and sash but the other is complete MIMB. Why dost thou inquire of me this thing?

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Anakin_1.jpg

Ah, that's better. ;)

But in all seriousness, that's a great pic.

That is a nice pic. Does he have a new paintjob or is it just the light/angle that makes his head look so great?

The Kenner MP Anakin is a seriously great piece. The body isn't to bad (even the hands are ok) and the headsculpt was one probably Kenners best one.

Anakin is probably thinking "This f'n ****** bag to my left cut off my arms and legs and left me to burn. This f' ****** bag to my right kid napped me and left my mother to die. And this little green turd always treated me like ****. What the **** am I doing here again?"

Anakin is probably thinking "This f'n ****** bag to my left cut off my arms and legs and left me to burn. This f' ****** bag to my right kid napped me and left my mother to die. And this little green turd always treated me like ****. What the **** am I doing here again?"

hahahaaaa!!!
:rotfl

Can anyone photoshop that first pic so they look all blue and stuff???

That would be nice...

That is a nice pic. Does he have a new paintjob or is it just the light/angle that makes his head look so great?

The Kenner MP Anakin is a seriously great piece. The body isn't to bad (even the hands are ok) and the headsculpt was one probably Kenners best one.
I repainted it. The sculpt is good, but the factory paint job was pretty basic.

Great picture!

Anakin looks like he just took his hand of Qui-Gon's junk though.

Batty, I have two Masterpiece Anakins. One is stripped of the inner robe and sash but the other is complete MIMB. Why dost thou inquire of me this thing?

Just wondering. I have one myself. I like the packaging for the Masterpiece Editions.

Gah! I looked...

They need to put Qui-Gon into ROTS...

You reckon that Sideshow will release an Anakin as spirit figure? I reckon it's likely...either version...

Gah! I looked...

They need to put Qui-Gon into ROTS...

You reckon that Sideshow will release an Anakin as spirit figure? I reckon it's likely...either version...

I'd be down for that as long as Trevor did the new sculpt!

Back