My custom Snow Bunny Padme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great custom.

That crotch area is still majorly distracting. Just looks waaay too tight and bumpy, and not in a good way.

I dunno... I think the new body is more accurate, cold or not! :monkey3

attachment.php
attachment.php

THANKS everyone! :cool:

Hey, I didn't say it was a bad thing! And, nice pic!

Awesome Job.....just Miles ahead of what the original release was, GREAT job!!!!

and the Side by Side pic is Great too, nice to see you really follow though on Accuracy :D

That looks awesome, talk about accuracy! :lol

I've seen that picture before , to her right is actually Hilary Clinton and the headline is "THE GALAXY'S TWO WORST SENATORS" :lol

That looks awesome, talk about accuracy! :lol

I've seen that picture before , to her right is actually Hilary Clinton and the headline is "THE GALAXY'S TWO WORST SENATORS" :lol

Yeah, I cropped Hilary OUT! :D

Oddly enough I found this pic when I did a Google search for "Sideshow Padme" to get a 'before' pic of the released production SS Padme. :D

Hey gang, had to update this topic. I had to tinker with this figure once more and now she's finally done. I thought I was done before with it, but..... the tight outfit bugged me. But there wasn't an alternative to that white jumpsuit, until now.

So I was shown this great 1/6 part/accessory/costume site, called www.toysity.com where I found that they sold a very nice, and more appropriately sized C185 White Jumpsuit. So I ordered one, since it was a great price too, and three weeks later, it arrived:

Padme%2042.jpg

What a great replacement Padme Jumpsuit!

So now I had my excuse to tweak the figure once more, while I waited for other projects that I have on hold. Once I got her apart, another thing that bugged me; her right hand didn't hold her blaster very well, so I had to do SOMETHING before I re-attached it.

My solution? Add a pin into the thumb so I could pose it when needed so it could actually grip the blaster. So I grab my trusty pliers and push a pin into the vinyl thumb:

Padme%2043.jpg
Padme%2044.jpg

Here you'll see how far I got the pin pushed in before I couldn't any more:

Padme%2045.jpg

And here it is done:

Padme%2046.jpg

I added a dab of white paint to the thumb tip since taking the above pic and you can't even notice its there! :wink1:

Here is her finished right hand, next to the BEFORE, more opened hand:

Padme%2047.jpg

Maybe the hand was posed like that so she could hold her binoculars? Whatever the case, she can hold the binocs with her left hand, and now the right hand can hold the blaster very nicely, whereas before, if you breathed on it, it would fall out of her hand:

Padme%2048.jpg

Padme%2049.jpg

I can post more pics tomorrow if you want. I think her new body suit fits nicely now. You know. No more... camel... AHEM! I'm happy. She's D-U-N, DONE! Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
How weird I just bought the exact same suit to modify my aotc padme - which is a modded snow bunnie!!

great job brinn..............you went from bad ,to better, to mo better........:yess:

Thanks man! Here's some pics I just shot. Its too warm out to do proper pics for SNOW Padme, but what the hey....

Padme%2050.jpg

Padme%2051.jpg

Padme%2052.jpg

Padme%2053.jpg

Padme%2054.jpg

Padme%2055.jpg

And now she is back on the shelf where she will stay:
Padme%2056.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the Padme info and pics!

B

Last edited:
I guess I missed the last stage of this... the last bodysuit really made a big difference.

And really excellent work all around! I think this is easily one of Sideshow's worst; but you really turned into something good.

How has nobody made a "is it cold in here?" joke yet?

Seriously, that is a GREAT job! I wish I could paint faces like that!

Back