My custom Snow Bunny Padme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My custom SNow Bunny Padme

wow you really did a good job on this figure. much better than than the original release.

she looks like she may be cold though...:naughty........................... :monkey3

Cold?? Don't know WHAT you mean??? :D

(I LOVE being a MAN!) :rotfl

Many THANKS!

Looking quite perky! :rock Like GB said, good job polishing what's otherwise a turd.... I honestly always thought the sculpt on this figure was wonderful.... she just needed a little TLC...

Looking quite perky! :rock Like GB said, good job polishing what's otherwise a turd.... I honestly always thought the sculpt on this figure was wonderful.... she just needed a little TLC...

Well it is SNOW bunny Padme. It's COLD out there. :D

Really looks good as it is if you keep the coat on.

Good job with this Brinn. Haven't seen too many people try to upgrade this particular figure (recently, anyway). Looks great.

Well it is SNOW bunny Padme. It's COLD out there. :D

which is why I think SS should have given her hair, or else she'll have a hard time :)naughty hard, because it's cold... er... *ahem* :eek:) keeping her head warm with only a hood-thingy... Maybe a swap-outable hair piece might have worked...

The cutting and sewing has begun! :)
attachment.php
attachment.php

More to come!

OK, she was finished a couple days ago, but the rain wouldn't let up for me to take proper pics. Here she is. FINISHED! :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Tweaked the holster again, adding a metal strip to the top flap and removing the thick, bulky magnet that I previously added. Still closes up nicely.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back