My custom Snow Bunny Padme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brinn 71

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there. Well, I was inspired by the new Truetype female body so I just had to overhaul my SS Padme.
attachment.php

Here are the two bodies. What a difference! :monkey2
attachment.php

I thought it was going to be an easy "strip n' switch" but her zipper at the back wouldn't un-zip! So I un-stitched one side of it to about half-way down her back, so I could get the outfit off. The boots wouldn't come off until I heated them up in boiling water. The gloves came off by pulling, and the pegs inside the gloves came out with the help of my trusty needle-nose pliers. Also, the head ball joint on Padme is a bit smaller than the Truetype, so I transplanted it onto the Truetype neck post. I also had to cut the Truetype forearms to fit the gloved Padme hands on them. Here is the modded Truetype body, now Padme's:
attachment.php

Then I had to repaint her crazy eyes. Never liked them!
attachment.php

SS paint job.

attachment.php

My repaint.

Last edited:
Re: My custom SNow Bunny Padme

attachment.php

Another shot of my repaint.

I then put her head clothing back on:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now here is the problem. Remember the second pic of the nude bodies in comparison? Well, you know what they mean? Yes, thanks to the 'cartoony' proportions of the SS Padme body, the realistic Truetype body can't fit into her clothes 100%. So I attached the head and gloves for now:
attachment.php

I think I will have to add more white fabric to her head clothes in the neck area, since her close-to-the-neck collar is now a sultry low-cut 'u-neck'. So right now she shows some skin between her collar and her head clothes. I also have to add some white material to her back seam.

More info to come!

Last edited:

What's wrong with sultry? And let's face it, Padme' doesn't seem to have many problems with showing a little skin(thank Gahd)...PS

Great work... you're taking one turd of a figure and doing something cool with it :rock

Beautiful repaint job on her face!
I'm thinking I should send you mine.

That Truetype body looks great. Makes Sideshow's look like Barbie.

cn't wait to see how that cat suit looks on the TrueType! great custom.

Looks great. I've been considering picking up a second Padme and modding her with one of the Hasbro TPM Queen outfits (lights and all) as her hair (or lack thereof) would be covered as well.

I certainly hope that SSC fix the female body before they give us (and they'd better) a Geonosis Arena 1/6 Padme.

You think you can come here and only show us the project HALF WAY DONE?!? BOO! What a tease!

J/K Brinn ;)

Looks really great so far. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Looks Awesome!!!!! Love the Repaint and the TT is sooooo much better, can't wait to see the finished project!!!

Great Job!! :D

THANKS everyone, you are all TOO KIND!

Here's more pics, as promised:

Here she is with her modded cloak.
attachment.php

I replaced the long black strings for the pom poms with shorter white strings, and added wire to her hood.

Here's a close-up with her modded binoculars, as I added a strap to them.
attachment.php

With no binoculars:
attachment.php

Some holster for you:
attachment.php

And more belt detail:
attachment.php

Here's where the trouble starts. See Padme's neck? I got some sewing to do!
attachment.php

attachment.php

I need to add some white material here on her back too:
attachment.php

Here is her holster:
attachment.php

I added some magnets to it so it can now close. I ripped it off of the belt and added a strip of white leather to loop it around her belt so it would hang lower on her hip and be adjustable. Once ripped off it can be adjusted so it can close properly. I know on mine the thing when glued to the belt couldn't close very well. Once off it was fine so I'm not sure why they glued it on? I still need to paint the white leather additions to match the cream coloured belt. I also added a loop of leather near her pouch so I could tuck the grenade into it.

Here is the magnet detail:
attachment.php

Last edited:

Here is a better shot of the grenade in its new 'holster':
attachment.php

And here are her modded binoculars:
attachment.php

I'm a G.I. Joe 1/6 guy, so I wanted her gear to have a place to go. I basically looped some string into the holes of the binocs, and glued them in.

More pics once I get cracking on all that sewing and belt leather painting!

PM me if you are serious about a repaint. I'll see what I can do! :)

B

wow you really did a good job on this figure. much better than than the original release.

she looks like she may be cold though...:naughty........................... :monkey3

WOW....WAAAAY BETTER, Awesome Job, and as for her being cold, well.....she is outside after all :D

Back