my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few head shots.
Picture1984.jpg

Picture1985.jpg

Picture1986.jpg

Picture1990.jpg

Picture1987.jpg

Great work man, really exceptional! I went to your site and that' one impressive clone army ya' have, your Predator team is great too. Love the Jesse Ventura. Really cool Phase 1 Bacara. Are those going to be available at site at any point? I'm hopefully going to pick up a Bacara next month an to have a Phase 1 to go along w/ the Phase 2 would be great.

Great work man, really exceptional! I went to your site and that' one impressive clone army ya' have, your Predator team is great too. Love the Jesse Ventura. Really cool Phase 1 Bacara. Are those going to be available at site at any point? I'm hopefully going to pick up a Bacara next month an to have a Phase 1 to go along w/ the Phase 2 would be great.

thanks bro! sorry I wont be offering the phase 1 bacarra.I could however do the mod if you have an extra phase 2 bacarra handy.the phase 1 face plate is a casting inside the original bacarra helmet.

I painted my pf fett helmet.I have pics on here of that helmet paint up.thats the only one I have done so far ,but I would take on the challenge if need be.

I was thinking about buying another Clone PF and having it painted from the bland white to a colored officer version.

Back