my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Wolfe sculpt bro! My paint app is no where near your's. A very fun yet challenging sculpt! I am gonna paint this over and over just for practice cause of the difficulty. All stop when it 85% perfect.

100_0108.jpg

100_0107.jpg

I tried the mix of white and green like u said and it looked mint in my basement but when i too it out side had way to much green in it! lolz

thanks guys,and scotty wolffe is looking good.here is my asoka with her boy,I will begin painting her body soon and working on her outfit.for now I will be going for the early look,I am no sewer,so the mini skirt and tube top is what I am going for.
Picture1927.jpg

Picture1928.jpg

Picture1929.jpg

Picture1930.jpg

Picture1931.jpg

First rate stuff, as always Mike. I'm glad SS did a Fox so I didn't have to try and make one that would have looked sorry next to yours. Wolffe like Fox is just amazing, your ability to paint those intricate desgins is just mind boggling. Asokas looks great so far, what are you using to paint the body? Love your work. :hi5:

thanks guys for the kind words,trust me you can paint as good as I can if you practice and take your time.I am using acrylic paint mixed with liquid laytex to paint asokas torso,and just plain acrylic paint on her arms.her legs will be covered by white leggings.

i don't think i've ever commented in this thread but you sir are a sw doll god..........:thud:

brilliant work throughout......:lecture

alright time for some small updates,
here are a few of asoka ready for her outfit.
Picture2001.jpg

Picture2000.jpg

and here is a few comparison shots of boba with other bobas.
Picture1995.jpg

Picture1994.jpg

Picture1993.jpg

Back