my custom clones and jedis and other wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some more of the clone army,and the first two republic commandos to be rebuilt after trading my original set.

Last edited:
and some more characters,my work in progress snow trooper ,and my fml joker figure,I love this figure!

Last edited:
and here are a few more!my predator rescue team! and hellboy,red skull,and teilc from stargate,I have the other three in process.

Last edited:
I still have some more, my 1.5 phase clone trooper,and weapon 11,nick fury,and some of jabbas goones all waiting for bodies and outfits,and my r&d work on the snow trooper commander sculpt.

Last edited:
and a slight update on gree and thire,thire hase his buckel and straps,and gree has his suspenders and radio backpack,also both helmets are my hybrid custom casted helmets,I combined the sideshow helmet with the correct aireator chin of the koyobukia clones.I plan to change all my clones out with the correct style helmet.also mu custom royal guard.I am working on building a second one and the black version also.and hiding in the back ground is my skiff guard lando.

Last edited:
Amazing clone collection you got there, Mike! Great work on the custom!

Great poses of the jedis, love all of them! Glad to see some OT troopers among those 20.000 clones, hope to see the Snowie done really soon. Oh, LOVE the red Imperial Guard, is it a complete original or a custom?

Great poses of the jedis, love all of them! Glad to see some OT troopers among those 20.000 clones, hope to see the Snowie done really soon. Oh, LOVE the red Imperial Guard, is it a complete original or a custom?

Thanks dude!
As for my snow trooper, it will be awhile.like i said things get done slowly here. Its hard to have enough time to sit down and paint a head alone any thing else.
And the guard is a recasted g.g. Bust helmet and the cape is made by my friend, and the staff is a modded hasbro staff. The main shaft is aluminium.

oops! Just noticed the staff is not in the pics.

Jaw Dropping collection, MORE PICS PLEASEEEEEEE. Love all of it.

Thanks lopie,
I will take some more soon.i have soooo many things coming down the pipe. I really cant wait to get some of these figutes done and off my ever growing list. This hobby is a disease and it will consume us all.

Back