My collection so fa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put up some of my original works of art. There comps that were done for one sheet movie posters.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Ironwomen and jchu!
I'm starting to think my collection and setup will never feel finished. I keep telling myself and my wife that it soon will be. "Once I have Azog, the P2 maquette,Keaton Batman, Reeve's superman I'm out!" But now there teasing Wonder Women, my first crush. Next will be Jack Nicholson joker etc. etc. etc. My only saving grace is that I'm running out of $$ and space for this passion. Now that I have a family I need to pull the reins in. 2014 might be it! But I'm going out with a bang!:)

Thanks jay, grphyx1 and V8 Club. :duff
I love my paintings and feel lucky to be the only one on the planet to have them. They really do need to be displayed. I just don't want it to start feeling to crowded.:google

Riggo, great looking collection and set-up. The artwork really accents the area. I miss have a display spot like this. The one I had in the loft has been converted to my kids play area. I miss it, but honestly I am happier all their toys are in there and not all over the house!

Thanks Kai808, Yea I'm pretty stoked to have the loft in my new house to put the majority of my collection. But I can also totally understand the appeal of using it as a play room. I'm picking up and stepping on my 13 month old son's toys around the house all the time! :gah: I'm praying in a year or two he'll learn to keep his toys in his own room. Well see…..:pray:

Thanks Kai808, Yea I'm pretty stoked to have the loft in my new house to put the majority of my collection. But I can also totally understand the appeal of using it as a play room. I'm picking up and stepping on my 13 month old son's toys around the house all the time! :gah: I'm praying in a year or two he'll learn to keep his toys in his own room. Well see…..:pray:

I will send a little prayer for that your way. :pray: It was easy when we only had my little girl. But once our son came along 2 years ago twice the toys made it twice as hard to keep in one room. So I sacrificed the loft. But they all either moved into my home office or the family room so all was not lost. BUt I do miss them all in one spot and being able to just sit and stare.

Thanks again for sharing your collection!

Really love how you displayed them! I also love the LOTR set-up, it's really nice!

Digging the Artwork, Riggo, Excellent Posts my Friend

I will send a little prayer for that your way. :pray: It was easy when we only had my little girl. But once our son came along 2 years ago twice the toys made it twice as hard to keep in one room. So I sacrificed the loft. But they all either moved into my home office or the family room so all was not lost. BUt I do miss them all in one spot and being able to just sit and stare.

Thanks again for sharing your collection!

Thanks for the kind words Ayotli and Colossus, and for the little prayer Kai 808!:duff I have more original art to frame and Azog on Warg coming next month. Then the Superman PF in April if there are no more delays. So I'll keep changing things around I don't know if it will ever really be "finished". I appreciate everyone’s input and really like looking at all the great collections people have on this site some of which are just amazing!:drool

I just added "The Right Stuff" original poster art along with a cool X-1 toy I picked up. I loved that movie as a kid and still do. In my opinion it's one of the best aviation movies ever made.

Back